2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wont miss him too much, still our 2nd most clinical & creative player after Siggy. Just a shame about his fitness issues & poor defensive work rate.

Don't think Benitez would rate him too highly, which is why I suspect he's on his way out. Rafael's teams are extremely organized & well drilled. James is a bad fit.

Looks like @RickyRider has been banned again lol

Nonsense. He was a failure at Madrid, Bayern, Everton... Primadonna but not a pro footballer. Sigurdsson is not great but he at least isnt a coward and little girl like Rodriguez. He should go back to Madrid, perhaps the deluded pensioner will give him playtime until the spanish winter kicks in!
He's the definition of a coward. Scared of the ball and taking responsibility, the man marks himself out of games ffs

Interesting choice of summer holiday he's having. Been in the states last couple of weeks playing basketball and watching baseball lol basically swerving anything footy related altogether. He really does seem bitter about the whole Colombia thing to be honest.

Wont miss him too much, still our 2nd most clinical & creative player after Siggy. Just a shame about his fitness issues & poor defensive work rate.

Don't think Benitez would rate him too highly, which is why I suspect he's on his way out. Rafael's teams are extremely organized & well drilled. James is a bad fit.

So I'm a lunatic? I tracked James's stats since the start of the season waiting for him to register his first open play assist.
At the end of the day his stats speak for itself, and pre-assists aside he was an abject failure. Personally I still think he's a good player but there have been some serious double standards put up in recent years, glossing over James's poor stats while simultaneously criticising our other players like Siggy for supposedly being a set piece merchant yet he finished the season with 7x more open play assists & 3.25x more points won Lmao.

If Sigurdsson moves to Al Hillal what will become of you?

Imagine comparing that mess with James.

He probably won't. Rafael benched him at Madrid because of his poor work ethic.

Rafael likes players to be able to track back. He likes work horses. If there are players who are lazy and can't commit, they will be gone.

If Benitez likes players who work hard and track back etc... he’s got his work cut out massively with our current crock of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.