Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters

Can’t find the picture now, but when Rafael is standing with the likes Ferguson, Unsworth, Baines, DBB, Kelly. And there’s another guy in a suit. Someone said it’s usmanov’s nephew who runs the woman’s team, Is This true?

I started going in the 80s and went every week until around 2002. Had a season ticket for 13 years or so of that time. Nowadays I don't go the match often for a couple of reasons, the main one being I have a condition that means I am in extreme agony if I stay on one position for longer than 10 minutes so I cant really do the sitting in plastic seats stuff any more. That combined with a general malaise regarding football in general led me to stop going. The pain isn't worth the outcome I suppose.

I do get to the odd corporate game (more comfortable seats, easier to move around and have a stretch) but realistically due to health my match going days are behind me (I'm only early 40's by the way!)

With things being that way I had no choice but to watch every game online and would always plan my life around that but I can pull back on that a bit too now hence going more "casual".
Fair enough, I understand your problems and agree your health is more important than football, we only get one life and it’s precious, best of luck in the future and if possible I hope your health conditions improve, sincere very best wishes.