Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt care less who he managed personally , but what i do know is.

He falls out with every club due to money.
He blames everyone else when its wrong.
He got Newcastle relegated from a very saveable position.
He is a has been uses archaic tactics and not won anything for beards.
Put a very good Dalian team bottom of the lge in China.
He was & is a truly devisive character.

And without stating the truly obvious belitting remarks years ago this was never going to be a popular appointment.

If you dont understand this or know what a truly toxic Goodison and unforgiving fanbase would do to this club you really dont understand the situation.

Very poor & needless appointment.
Hahaha

I was at the game today and it was the same dross that we’ve been churning out for the past couple of seasons. As much as I dislike Rafael and didn’t want him anywhere near our club, I don’t agree with the chanting today. That squad of players are an absolute disgrace and the board, and Brands in particular, need to add quality to this squad and quickly.

Spending £1.5m on 3 squad players is not the answer. Brands has known we’ve needed a RB for 3 seasons and we’re going in to the start of another season with Seamus Coleman as first choice and Kenny back up. This is absolute negligence.

The squad is littered with absolute garbage that has been brought in by Brands, all on huge contracts that he now can’t move on. I think this guys a bigger issue than the man in the dugout at this stage.

I was at the game today and it was the same dross that we’ve been churning out for the past couple of seasons. As much as I dislike Rafael and didn’t want him anywhere near our club, I don’t agree with the chanting today. That squad of players are an absolute disgrace and the board, and Brands in particular, need to add quality to this squad and quickly.

Spending £1.5m on 3 squad players is not the answer. Brands has known we’ve needed a RB for 3 seasons and we’re going in to the start of another season with Seamus Coleman as first choice and Kenny back up. This is absolute negligence.

The squad is littered with absolute garbage that has been brought in by Brands, all on huge contracts that he now can’t move on. I think this guys a bigger issue than the man in the dugout at this stage.
1000000%

Top 10. That's all this manager has to get and he's here again next season.

I'm ok: if he does get top 10, I still have a team to support; if he doesn't and he goes, I'll still have a team to support.

You and the others who want the team beaten though have no team until he goes...although how anyone can switch that support on and off is beyond me - you're either a supporter of a football team or not.

Turning your back on your team because they have a manager you dont like = an infantile disorder.
I also have a team to support; it’s called Everton, not Fat Kopite Pigasaurus

Whichever side your on, the reaction after today's result has shown why the appointment is a disaster in the making. Even a pre season friendly defeat has provoked a war of words on the socials. Now transfer this into actual competition, he isn't wanted by the vast majority and never will be

If he finishes higher than 10th with that squad, he's vastly outdone Ancelotti over his time here.

That's the bar for him - logically anyway. Of course, he'd have to win the treble to stop certain people on here wanting him dead for 10 minutes.

Its a shame as I love all my Blue Brothers but the level of hatred in somes hearts at the moment is such a turn off.

Imagine a car dealer employing Brands to do his buying. He'd be buying Mondeo's, Volvo Estates and Yaris's, all whilst his rivals were picking up Porsche, Lotus's, vintage Fords and the odd Mclaren MP4 thrown in...........often for similar or less money, however with far better returns, and stable if not appreciating residuals. No wonder FFP is biting us hard. I feel for Rafael and wonder why he took the chalice.

Imagine a car dealer employing Brands to do his buying. He'd be buying Mondeo's, Volvo Estates and Yaris's, all whilst his rivals were picking up Porsche, Lotus's, vintage Fords and the odd Mclaren MP4 thrown in...........often for similar or less money, however with far better returns, and stable if not appreciating residuals. No wonder FFP is biting us hard. I feel for Rafael and wonder why he took the chalice.

the-homer-inline4.jpg

Whichever side your on, the reaction after today's result has shown why the appointment is a disaster in the making. Even a pre season friendly defeat has provoked a war of words on the socials. Now transfer this into actual competition, he isn't wanted by the vast majority and never will be
It’s a very sad fate of affairs, fans pitched against fans, I just want us to win football matches but I fear the worst. I think some people here would like to see us fail just to massage their own egos. If there was ever a time when the fans need to get behind the team it’s this season.. Regardless of the manager the players, we have a new stadium in the offing and a mid table squad that if not backed by us fans could get relegated. That could mean the end of this football Club, it’s bigger than Rafael the players and any of us supporters. We are waging are war against each other when we need to stick together and just get behind the team whoever it is representing us. All this kissing the badge by players etc is bollacks. We are the 12th man and we can make a difference as much as any player or manager if we get goodison rocking. Christ we are gonna need it this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.