Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine posting that about a pre season defeat "he looks lost" lol

Erm Kev this is a Champions League winning manager you're talkin about not Dunc and his cones.

He's also a relegated manager who skulked off to China (and failed). Ancelotti is a MULTIPLE Champions League winning manager, and you talk about him like he's a failure.

Our situation is dire, let's not try and paint it otherwise. The first team of any quality we play - albeit preseason, we get spanked. Poor incomings, linked with all the rubbish the FSW has already played with whilst at the same time, he's trying to push out of the door probably the most naturally gifted player we've had on our books since Rooney Mk1.

He's also a relegated manager who skulked off to China (and failed). Ancelotti is a MULTIPLE Champions League winning manager, and you talk about him like he's a failure.

Our situation is dire, let's not try and paint it otherwise. The first team of any quality we play - albeit preseason, we get spanked. Poor incomings, linked with all the rubbish the FSW has already played with whilst at the same time, he's trying to push out of the door probably the most naturally gifted player we've had on our books since Rooney Mk1.

You have two options - back the manager or back the players.

We've backed the players for the last 7 years and nothing has changed - maybe its time to suck up your pride and let the manager weed out the players who largely play for themselves and haven't the fight and loyalty to the club/team mates out the door.

Sack Benitez today - same problems tomorrow.

Patience needed to rebuild the squad and stop the endless cycle of hire and fire.

What 7th, take a long hard look at that bolloxks squad that creak along Goodison park, a maggot infested dog turd weak as Shoite crap fest... 7th did you actually watch us last season, we're on a ski slope heading downhill with no brakes on.

Your a decent honest regular poster but surely to God you can see how far along we have fallen. Iwobi starting is just the icing on the ballbag team that's taking us down. This is like watching 'Sunderland till I die' on a slow-mo cringe Fest.

We were missing DCL and Richarlison and when you're missing your two best players (that are staying) it's going to show. If we have our full team available and Iwobs starts then I'll agree there has been a glitch in the matrix.

Honestly I can be pessimistic with the best of them but the negativity here just makes me worry for people's health. We were transitioning a lot better even in that horror show yesterday but we had nothing at top without our recognised strikers. I'm going to keep an open mind until after the Brighton game.

Our situation is dire, let's not try and paint it otherwise. The first team of any quality we play - albeit preseason, we get spanked. Poor incomings, linked with all the rubbish the FSW has already played with whilst at the same time, he's trying to push out of the door probably the most naturally gifted player we've had on our books since Rooney M

Completely right Kev. He launched straight into the excuses in the post match interviews.

Loathsome porker
Let's be honest the squad is cack...an absolute embarrassment, can't blame benitez for that.

He’s polishing a turd. Back him.
The new black gold is human turd. And ChinA is the world leader. Maybe Benny has learnt a thing or two in ChinA.

We were missing DCL and Richarlison and when you're missing your two best players (that are staying) it's going to show. If we have our full team available and Iwobs starts then I'll agree there has been a glitch in the matrix.

Honestly I can be pessimistic with the best of them but the negativity here just makes me worry for people's health. We were transitioning a lot better even in that horror show yesterday but we had nothing at top without our recognised strikers. I'm going to keep an open mind until after the Brighton game.

No Richarlison
No DCL
No Kean
No Mina

Coleman, Iwobi & Keane in the starting 11, Delph and Davies getting time on the pitch.

Yesterday shouldn't have come to a shock for anyone.

Let's be honest the squad is cack...an absolute embarrassment, can't blame benitez for that.
The squad isn't that bad. We were one of the better teams in the league until Xmas last season. Our squad is miles behind the top 4 squads but with a couple of quality additions we could still easily compete for Europe.

If you think the owners are sacking the bloke in his 1st season and needing to pay off yet another manager when we are up to our eyeballs with FFP issues then you're living in another galaxy Kev.

He's here minimum 18 months unless we are in the bottom 3/4 which aint happening:

Any two of Norwich/Watford/Brentford will be down there, Palace will struggle under Viera most likely, Southampton are circling the drain particularly without Ings, Brighton play Potterball and finish 15th-16th every season and then you have Newcastle who are a circus.

Thats 6 clubs behind us right away - safe as houses.
That would change as soon as some lids start jumping on the boot of Moshiri's car.

Having Richarlison and DCL would not have prevented us conceding three utterly rubbish goals in the first half.

DCL, Richarlison, Kean, Gbamin, Gomes and Sigurdsson all missing. No forward line, makeshift team with U18 players. All this and away at Old Trafford. You cannot draw conclusions about the manager from from yesterday.

No Richarlison
No DCL
No Kean
No Mina

Coleman, Iwobi & Keane in the starting 11, Delph and Davies getting time on the pitch.

Yesterday shouldn't have come to a shock for anyone.
Hahaha you have clue do you

Mina played and Kean hasn’t played for us in 12 months, and now he’s a reason for yesterday.

Coleman is our first choice right back, Keane played virtually every game for us in the last 4 years and Iwobi will probably be a starter seeing as you and the fat man want James gone

Status
Not open for further replies.