Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was predicted will come to pass.

You can see what’s happening after one (albeit embarrassing) defeat. FSW shouts in the crowd all before a league game has been played. Fans livid on forums like these.

the players themselves who need very little prompting to go into hiding on the pitch will now find the perfect excuse with the fans at the managers throat to down tools.

those who say back the manager simply don’t want to understand or accept that a sizable section of the fan base will never accept him.

it’s in everyone’s interests that he leaves and leaves now.
But he's not going to leave now so those very "fans" are going to endanger the club.

How anyone can be like this over Benitez and be ok with Ancelotti is unfathomable.

Carlo took his kecks down and defecated on the badge as far as I'm concerned.

He took the utter piss.

Benitez over that rat all day for me.
"Said the red to the blue".

You left off the punchline...

I don't think there's any doubt among reasonable minds that this is anything but true

Again off the back of 1 preseason defeat. City, Chelsea and Utd are going to probably pummel us a few times this season as they have gone up levels and we look like we can't bring any game changing talent in. A lot of clubs are going to have that done to them too. We just aren't competing with them unless they get multiple injuries to their best players.

If we start negative and transmit that at Goodison then we can only have ourselves to blame, if everyone supports the team then let's see where that takes us. Nowhere near the CL spots obviously but our realistically obtainable goal is 7th.

We’ve been garbage since Moyes left other than one freak season under Martinez (even then we were crap to watch).

We should have got Moyes back a long time ago. A lot will laugh or give me grief over this but he knew how to spot a player. Bought in some really good players Arteta, Pienaar, Yakubu, Fellani, Coleman, Baines, Lescott and Stones.

Now we overpay for the likes of Iwobi, Bolasie, Niasse, Tosun, Klaasen etc. We are a joke.

They got a taste today. One game in and the FSW shouts are incoming.

the interview post game was a fiasco as well - He basically admitted he doesn’t know anything about the players and just looked lost.
He said he didn’t know anything about the players who had been away playing in international competitions. He also said it wasn’t a good performance. I don’t care for the guy but at least stick to what he actually said.

Status
Not open for further replies.