2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he'll push for a move. His problem is the Spanish and Italian clubs are totally broke, City and United don't need him, Arsenal can't afford him, and he's not the type of players Spurs will need to replace Kane.

Rather than Gray and Townsend we should have put their £100k wages to better use and offered Richarlison and Mina payrises to extend their contracts to 5 years.

I dread to think what he'll make of Benitez.
I actually think he will prefer a game where the ball is moved forward quicker. It will suit him far more than last seasons dirge.

Richarlison is best when he is free to run. Think of the goal at Anfield. He is at his worst when he has half a team ahead of him and runs into trouble.

I actually think he will prefer a game where the ball is moved forward quicker. It will suit him far more than last seasons dirge.

Richarlison is best when he is free to run. Think of the goal at Anfield. He is at his worst when he has half a team ahead of him and runs into trouble.

Who do we have that will pass Richarlison the ball...its going to be a struggle.

Strikes me as the type who likes an arm around him rather than a Benitez.

We also dont have a captain who is a 'star' in the team who can lead by example to cajole Richarlison to up his game.
Lots of Benitez former players wax lyrical about him, Townsend being one. I’m sure they’ll get along fine, he has a history of handling proper footballers

Status
Not open for further replies.