Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Done Everton FC
About time.
No longer do we bend to player, agent demands.

Brilliant window.
(Considering we had to sell to buy to balance books so not further affecting Financial Restrictions, Pandemic losses, and clear issues with the SL6 unhappy with our response to their cartel ambitions now not doing business with us either)
James trying to engineer on his terms, not allowed to leave unless on our terms.
Moise Kean sold.
Some fringe players gone and replaced with improvements.
Some pace and back up added.

Players we went for, not forced to overpay.

Clubs will know, from now on, like they do with Levy from Spurs, that we are no longer Poor Negotiators willing to overpay or undersell.

This had to happen.
Hopefully more valuable windows ahead as we shift more deadwood, and get our targets without paying a ransom
What planet are you on fella because it certainly isn't planet Everton

Well Done Everton FC
About time.

Brilliant window.
(Considering we had to sell to buy to balance books so not further affecting Financial Restrictions, Pandemic losses, and clear issues with the SL6 unhappy with our response to their cartel ambitions now not doing business with us either)
James trying to engineer on his terms, not allowed to leave unless on our terms.
Moise Kean sold.

Clubs will know, from now on, like they do with Levy from Spurs, that we are no longer Poor Negotiators willing to overpay or undersell.

This had to happen.
Hopefully more valuable windows ahead as we shift more deadwood, and get our targets without paying a ransom
And yet, a 2 year deal with option for Rondon on big wages. Yes agents will be terrified negotiating with us.

Well Done Everton FC
About time.

Brilliant window.
Moise Kean sold.

This had to happen.
Give your head a shake.

Came 10th last season and haven't improved the first 11 at all. And signed a load of second rate players who 6 months ago, would have never even been spoken about as potential signings.

Well Done Everton FC
About time.

Brilliant window.
Moise Kean sold.

This had to happen.
Oh, my Walnuts...

:coffee:

I am a big fan of Brands, I know that is a touchy subject on here....but I think this transfer window the reality of Everton situation is clear and the mistakes of the last few years are starting to really hit home...

Again I know this is not a popular opinion and if I am honest I can't say I am happy with it myself but we have to face the reality of Everton's position and how we move forward - STABILITY.

I think hate or love it we are stuck with Rafael, because we can not spend another 5 years playing football monopoly, constantly landing on the go to jail Square and having to start all over again....

Never thought I would be wishing for Moyes and the stability that he offered us, I was no fan of Moyes if only for his complete faith in Hibbert (why) yet at West Ham he is proving to be a truly quality manager....but that has passed and we need to back the team and pray that we don't loose ground to the likes of West Ham, Villa, Lecister, even Leeds.

I don't mind free transfers on short-term contracts and reasonable wages, especially when we got rid of some expensive and non-contributing players.

Sending our only LB cover on loan is stupid.
Not signing a RB is criminal.

I would have considered the window very good if we had signed a RB(Dumfries) and one of Nunes, Diaz, Cunha.

Still could have been worse.

Well Done Everton FC
About time.

Brilliant window.
Moise Kean sold.

This had to happen.

People won’t like it but this is the scenario we have always been in. The board could get us out of it in one fell swoop by selling DCL Richarlison Digne Godfrey, but we haven’t sold our best player since the sale of Gueye for a very tidy fee back in 2018. How many other mid table clubs can say the same?
Since that period we’ve also added Docuoure Allan James and Godfrey whilst getting rid of some deadwood.

People won’t like this particular window but the squad now is better than it was last season, and a lot better than it was in previous seasons before that.

Just listening to talksport.

Direct quote from Trevor Sinclair on Everton...

"They are a well run club"

:oops:

Simon Jordan doesn't agree surprisingly enough
He has said that a few times before, he is big mates with blue Bill and he is no fan of Moshiri and from day one has said that he is only here for a long term property deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.