2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know you can vape, without nicotine - just flavoured and no nicotine content ?

As @BlueToff says there’s no isolation required upon return from Spain.

Well as long as he's double vaccinated (which we don't know whether the players are) or he does the 2-day 'test to release' which us normies have to pay for.

I'm sure though, since the players have weekly PCR tests, then that'll be part of the club testing programme.

And all of these trips would have been authorised through the club.

It is. Same as the laughing gas or whatever it was a few years ago.

I'm sure loads smoke/drink/cocaine/the lot; makes no odds, I'm calling him unprofessional and saying it is simply the latest in a long line of evidence that he has an absolutely dreadful approach to his career.

I mean, I don't vape, because I've never smoked, so see no need to. But, does vaping actually do anything? Like, to affect your fitness?

The majority of sportspeople in other sports still regularly get absolutely smashed - cricket and rugby are notorious. Footy seems to have higher standards. Maybe it should, but that doesn't mean they should be robots?

Vardy still has his whiskey the night before a game and red bull before a game. Is that professional?

I imagine a lot of players like a glass of wine or a beer after a game (our lot were drinking after the win at Anfield). Is that really unprofessional? It's all about moderation and balance. I don't think any of ours are p***heads but we don't know. I don't know if James drinks or not, I don't know if he smokes or not and all we've seen is one image of him vaping. Which, like I said, I don't know if there's anything to suggest vaping actually has any negative impact?

FB_IMG_1631034425416.jpg

My face when I hear Everton are considering allowing James to go to Turkey, and subsidise his wages during the loan spell, all outside the English transfer window....

But, ok that's football.....Benitez will MEGA!

Anyone saying this isn't personal on Benitezs part is kidding themselves

I mean, I don't vape, because I've never smoked, so see no need to. But, does vaping actually do anything? Like, to affect your fitness?

The majority of sportspeople in other sports still regularly get absolutely smashed - cricket and rugby are notorious. Footy seems to have higher standards. Maybe it should, but that doesn't mean they should be robots?

Vardy still has his whiskey the night before a game and red bull before a game. Is that professional?

I imagine a lot of players like a glass of wine or a beer after a game (our lot were drinking after the win at Anfield). Is that really unprofessional? It's all about moderation and balance. I don't think any of ours are p***heads but we don't know. I don't know if James drinks or not, I don't know if he smokes or not and all we've seen is one image of him vaping. Which, like I said, I don't know if there's anything to suggest vaping actually has any negative impact?

Again, you keep mentioning other footballers, and I have no idea why - their unprofessionalism doesn't excuse James' unprofessionalism, and the unique problem with James is the mountain of evidence that his approach to his career as a whole is severely lacking.

I've just said I'm sure there's loads - if not most - footballers doing all kinds of extra-curricular crap; but most are not stupid enough to parade it, and most apply themselves to their career well enough regardless.

James doesn't. It's not the be all, end all reason to criticise him; it's just one of a litany of reasons.

View attachment 138317
My face when I hear Everton are considering allowing James to go to Turkey, and subsidise his wages during the loan spell, all outside the English transfer window....

But, ok that's football.....Benitez will MEGA!

Anyone saying this isn't personal on Benitezs part is kidding themselves

Of course it's personal; he doesn't like him. No work rate, low effort, constantly injured or can't be arsed playing, can't be relied on, is on mega money to boot.

Loads of managers have 'types' they like to work with; James and Benitez are an 'oil and water' combo.

Again, you keep mentioning other footballers, and I have no idea why - their unprofessionalism doesn't excuse James' unprofessionalism, and the unique problem with James is the mountain of evidence that his approach to his career as a whole is severely lacking.

I've just said I'm sure there's loads - if not most - footballers doing all kinds of extra-curricular crap; but most are not stupid enough to parade it, and most apply themselves to their career well enough regardless.

James doesn't. It's not the be all, end all reason to criticise him; it's just one of a litany of reasons.

But I just don't see this as being unprofessional?

If he was getting absolutely smashed, or smoking a 20-pack, then yes. But all we've seen is one blurry photo of him sunbathing, having a vape. Now maybe he did go and get smashed and smoke a 20-pack. I don't know, we don't know. That'd be unprofessional, I'd agree.

He also wasn't parading it. He was pictured by either other tourists who could see him on the yacht next to them or paparazzi and the story was in the Echo. The only thing he's 'paraded' is the two photos he put on his Instagram.

Breaking news.

The World Health Organisation have just released the results of their investigation into the global pandemic.

It wasn`t the Great Bunch of Lads eating bat burgers, it was James Rodriguez and his lack of effort at Everton that caused the pandemic.

I always knew there was something shifty about him with all his money, good looks, thighs and amazing ball skills but that news just confirms my suspicions. lol

Vaping can cause popcorn lung...I have no idea what that is like.. but it doesn't sound fun...actually it does, I'm sure it's not. Sports people really should be looking after themselves, especially ones that are payed a fortune. They are payed that fortune to repay he monetary costs by being super fit and in tip top condition.

James, like Rooney are clearly extremely talented but neither seem particularly arsed. I guess a skill that comes naturally and easily is often abused. Such a huge shame, I bet if James had always been the model pro he would be knocking shoulders with Ronaldo rather than Tom and JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.