2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would Moshiri do (there is no board) ,sack the manager then bring in who?

My thing is mate this is deeper then the manager, he shouldn't have been put in place.

Its going to get nasty, Benitez will take the tip of it - and thats probably wrong if you see my posts a few pages back, I actually feel no ill will towards him. He has balls of absolute steel for taking the job.

Mismanagement and poor decisions are massively costing us, some of the decisions going into this season have been absolutely terrible. There needs to be accountability and am not really willing to sit there and clap when things need to be done at the club.

I’m not the one who said PL safety is the aim. If he loses 19 points then he’s utter disgrace of a manager. His job is to adapt to what’s in front of him, if he can’t he’s not good enough

It’s really that simple
You keep quoting last season as if all the other clubs haven't improved. So sack Benítez,then what?

It should be made clear to any manager we appoint that in a season where we have no european football, progression in cup competitions is priority, because WE NEED TO WIN SOMETHING.

Why are so insistent on defending a manager who lost to lower league opposition? Did you defend Silva when he lost to Millwall? Did you defend Ancelotti when he lost to their reserves?

The manager failed and he should be on a final warning.
Final warning hahaha

Can we wait till Benitez learns the names of all his players first.

6th in table. 1 loss. 1.5 million to spend. No strikers, no keeper, no rb....

FINAL WARNING

You're sounding dead reasonable.

At no point have I stopped supporting the club.

Im just not gonna fawn and make excuses for THIS manager or any manager who comes after him.

I was quite clear that Carlo would be the last Everton manager I support.
What do you have to excuse Benitez for right now? "How dare you take us to 6th in the table!!".

I’m not the one who said PL safety is the aim. If he loses 19 points then he’s utter disgrace of a manager. His job is to adapt to what’s in front of him, if he can’t he’s not good enough

It’s really that simple
Don't think anybody disagrees with this.
He won't lose 19 points though.

My thing is mate this is deeper then the manager, he shouldn't have been put in place.

Its going to get nasty, Benitez will take the tip of it - and thats probably wrong if you see my posts a few pages back, I actually feel no ill will towards him. He has balls of absolute steel for taking the job.

Mismanagement and poor decisions are massively costing us, some of the decisions going into this season have been absolutely terrible. There needs to be accountability and am not really willing to sit there and clap when things need to be done at the club.
So you sit there booing,how does that benefit the club. Moshiri is a businessman not an Evertonian. Watch him move into the new stadium then cash in his chips.

I was praying for a blip cause wanted to see the 7% out do each other with ridiculous statements. They haven't disappointed.

This is gold.

There is little wrong with the club though in the grand sceme of things.

6th in the table

World class stadium being built

But we lose a cup game and fans are acting like our owners are loading us with debt and changing the kit colours to red.

Since Ancelotti left our fanbases heads have largely sizzled off and its becoming embarassing.

One summer without spending £100 million and Moshiri is a carpet bagger

Threatening banners put up outside Benitez's house and at GP

fans singing about Ancelotti dying

Never mind Benitez / Moshiri / Brands the real problem at Everton at this moment in time is a section of the fans.
It really, really isnt mate!

Look harder!

So you sit there booing,how does that benefit the club. Moshiri is a businessman not an Evertonian. Watch him move into the new stadium then cash in his chips.

He probably will the rumour he was hocking us around for £500m + £500m for the stadium anyway. Stadium might be his end game.

No point having a chat about this mate, you don't agree with having the right to show displeasure, I don't agree with sitting there happy while the club is mismanaged.

I bet you'd complain about the horrible meal tho? hahaha only messing

None of the points you've raised are in any way relevant to last night's loss to QPR

It's pure whataboutery

We lost a game that we should never have lost and the manager has to take responsibility. He picked the side. He rested key players. This is no one else's fault except the manager and the players who walked onto the pitch.

Our fans used to largely be level headed - the club has been mismanaged for decades and its going to take time not only to fix the mistakes of the Kenwright era (hello BMD) but also the mess Koeman/Walsh created and Brands has since added to.

Sack Benitez and go appoint Eddie Howe or Alladyce or whomever is stupid enough to take this job on as give it a month or two and you'll all be demanding the next fella be punted when he doesn't have Iwobi and Davies playing like CL level players.

The jobs now a poisoned chalice because no one measures up to "Carlo Fantastico" the blokes gone so get over it and give the new fella more than bloody 5 or so games and £1.5m budget to try sort this club out.

i would rather have Rafael right now than any other manager with the way recruitment has gone due to ffp. i am still confident he will have us finish higher than ancellotti did in either of his 2 seasons

5 games in...
You realise we're making absolute fools out of ourselves if we sack the manager now. Not gonna happen. Even if it is Benitez, our former enemy?
You think Potter will be willing to work in this hornet's nest? Or any other half-decent manger for that matter?

I stand by the fact he IS a good manager, albeit stubborn. There's a reason he has loved at Valencia, Nufc, Naples & you know where. It's because he's good, very good.

I'd wish CA never left too, but hey, even he lost to the Liverpool U18's in his second cup match, with a fully fit squad...
Yeah but you're coming on here, pretending that you're an Everton fan, and bigging up this manager as the greatest and bestest manager in the world.? Go back to rawk or whatever geordie site you crawled out of.:D

He probably will the rumour he was hocking us around for £500m + £500m for the stadium anyway. Stadium might be his end game.

No point having a chat about this mate, you don't agree with having the right to show displeasure, I don't agree with sitting there happy while the club is mismanaged.

I bet you'd complain about the horrible meal tho? hahaha only messing
I agree one hundred percent,just don't see how it benefits the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.