Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1) Carlo isnt a kopite
2) Carlo had us fighting for top 4 for most the season
3) Carlo is no longer our Manager and thus has no relevance at Everton, currently sitting on top of La Liga, in case you wondered
1) Carlo is as much of a kopite as Raffy
2) Carlo came 10th and was a failure
3) Carlo is working in nonsense league while Rafael The Blue is currently on course to get us a point tally that would of been good enough for second last season.

Of course he is a top manager, its why the Evertonians are glad we got him, was vital we got this appointment right after the rubbish Carlo inflicted on us last season.
Hang on you said he’s a top manager and we should be thankful he came to a mid table club like us. When I pulled you up and queried why no top team had been near him in 5 years you said ‘just like that waste of space James’ (can’t resist getting a dig in can you).

So your response is inferring that Benitez is not a top manger.

glad you cleared that up ?

1) Carlo is as much of a kopite as Raffy
2) Carlo came 10th and was a failure
3) Carlo is working in nonsense league while Rafael The Blue is currently on course to get us a point tally that would of been good enough for second last season.
Why are you calling an Italian, who is the only manager to win a Derby for us in a decade, a kopite?

And why on earth are you protecting points totals after 5 games?

Why are you calling an Italian, who is the only manager to win a Derby for us in a decade, a kopite?

Why would you call Benitez who's a Spaniard a Kopite when he's come here for a job?

I find the whole "kopite" tag childish regardless.

Would you rather a Kopite come here and do a solid job or some tosser like Koeman who didn't give a damn?

Why would you call Benitez who's a Spaniard a Kopite when he's come here for a job?

Always baffles me would you manage Liverpool? No because you're an Evertonian.

Would you rather a Kopite come here and do a solid job or some tosser like Koeman who didn't give a damn?
I never mentioned Benitez. I asked why Ancelotti is being called a kopite. He actually never lost a league game against them!

Koeman has zero relevance to my point either. Stop trying to divert away from my point with a load of irrelevant stuff.

Ancelotti ditched us and left us in a mess, but I can only assume he's on a winding up with the kopite shout. He's an Italian manager with zero links to the reds.

Why are people calling the Everton manager, who is clearly an Evertonian a kopite?

As for projecting points tally I'm just sticking to.basic maths after the brilliant start we have had, which has come from his hard and dedicated work.

Well, there’s this

TKULuT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.