2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
comfortably the worst I've ever seen. We literally could not pass the ball forwards for months at a time

Felt like every home game I watched the camera would never ever pan over towards the Park End for the entire first half, it was just us trying to pass out from the back, getting pressed until we give it away and conceding corners and free kicks. It was a shock when we managed to fluke our way over the half way line.

perhaps, it was something the whole fanbase indulged in though a few months ago. But he's also handled a very tricky situation expertly. he's also brought in Townsend and Gray for buttons, probably our best players at the moment. When's the last time we spotted two bargains in the same window? The football is also five times better than last year.
6 times by my calculations kev

no, we've seen Ancelotti at Everton. I am confident that based on that evidence and on Rafael's existing record that we now have the better candidate. Events may of course prove me wrong, we will see.
The problem here is your weird over defence of him is not helping him at all.

We will indeed see. Maybe its best to wait and see before making mad comments though.

The problem here is your weird over defence of him is not helping him at all.

We will indeed see. Maybe its best to wait and see before making mad comments though.
like you before a ball had been kicked, you mean? 'he's wrong, it will be a disaster, the fans wiill never take to him'. I notice you knocked that wailing on the head sharpish after the game at Goodison, mind.

like you before a ball had been kicked, you mean? 'he's wrong, it will be a disaster, the fans wiill never take to him'. I notice you knocked that wailing on the head sharpish after the game at Goodison, mind.
I think you are getting me confused with somebody else.

I have said all along I have nothing against him personally but problems will come once we hit a bad run.

I am terribly sorry if this does not fit into your tedious "Rafael IS THE BEST THING EVER" schtick that you are doing.

It was a totally reasonable opinion/viewpoint and still is. I am nothing if realistic about stuff. We have not got to the point I said was concerning yet, it would be nice if we never get to that point either, but if we do it will be caustic.

Honestly its pathetic, you are so blinded with defending him over absolutely nothing that you are trying to create an "us against them" angle by making up pure lies. You are trying to start an argument with me because I pulled you up for saying Benitez is our best manager of the "PAST 40 YEARS."

Status
Not open for further replies.