2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people calling the Everton manager, who is clearly an Evertonian a kopite?

As for projecting points tally I'm just sticking to.basic maths after the brilliant start we have had, which has come from his hard and dedicated work.
Projecting points after 5 games is extremely pointless. I cant think of a more pointless exercise.

You called Ancelotti a kopite. I can only assume you're on a wind up.

Well, there’s this

TKULuT.gif
You see any red clothing on him? No just blue, the signs were there

I never mentioned Benitez. I asked why Ancelotti is being called a kopite. He actually never lost a league game against them!

Koeman has zero relevance to my point either. Stop trying to divert away from my point with a load of irrelevant stuff.

Ancelotti ditched us and left us in a mess, but I can only assume he's on a winding up with the kopite shout. He's an Italian manager with zero links to the reds.

Neither are Kopites thats the point for me anyway.

Its a job for these fellas same way Richarlison isn't an Evertonian because he plays for us and likes winding up Liverpool fans on twitter. Lukaku was a hero for a generation of Blues he isn't an Evertonian.

Benitez managed them and had a successful spell there - doesn't mean he has a season ticket there otherwise he would have never came here.

Status
Not open for further replies.