2021/22 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads working their bollox off on minimum wage whilst this fella plays 2 games in 2 years on tens of thousands a week and is caught drink driving to top it off.

Any goodwill with me has gone - get him oot the club. Club needs to start putting clauses in contracts that if a player is charged with a criminal offence they have the right to either cancel the contract or reduce the players earnings.

Would put an end to the criminality.

Lads working their bollox off on minimum wage whilst this fella plays 2 games in 2 years on tens of thousands a week and is caught drink driving to top it off.

Any goodwill with me has gone - get him oot the club. Club needs to start putting clauses in contracts that if a player is charged with a criminal offence they have the right to either cancel the contract or reduce the players earnings.

Would put an end to the criminality.
Again idea you would argue I’m sure has merit like your one about reducing wages when injured but in reality you’d probably never get anyone , except the ones nobody wanted , to sign unless it was across the board and we already have 6 teams willing to shaft the rest . It simply won’t happen I don’t think .

The vast majority are overindulged from childhood , chased by women, sponsors and clubs . Cheered even worshiped by grown men , paid kings ransoms , every bad behaviour excused as long as they perform . Whatever they want or need at the end of a phone . Racists & wife beaters get standing ovations and talk about redemption arcs or play for their counties whilst accused rapists are the highest paid players in the world and captain everyone’s every fantasy football teams .

I’m not excusing it just saying It’s not massively surprising they think they can do that what like . If this was gray or DCL nobody would be suggesting we sack him not a soul .

A lot of high horses in here :rolleyes:

The green eyed monster looms large also.

Something wonderful about Mercedes downplaying the severity of getting hammered and smashing up vehicles; is this the company account trying to drive up revenue from sales of replacements?

250 km/h is because it has an electronic lock! It would make over 300 km/h without that lock. A lock you can go away in the software.
Put it this way, my wife owns an MRC tuned Audi TT RS, does 0-60mph in about 3 seconds, but I wouldn't call that a 'supercar' either, regardless of performance. It would beat a lot of supercars around a track, but it just isn't a supercar itself. It isn't mid-engined, isn't 'exotic' enough, and would be decimated top end by actual supercars. I don't want to turn this thread into an episode of Fifth Gear, so I'll agree to disagree lol

Status
Not open for further replies.