Moyes or Benitez ???

Who would you prefer now ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well our team didn’t trample on the Arsenal side that Moyes came up against. They were a good side.

The Wigan cup game was shocking yes. But then we got Wigan’s manager and that went well..
The only difference between supporting Everton now and supporting Everton under Moyes is two or three places in the league. Upper mid-table and no cups under Moyes or lower mid-table and no cups without him. You can pretend he was or is a great manager all you want pal but don't expect the the rest of us to play along with it.

Anyway, we're just going around in circles now so rather then boring each other senseless we should prob just leave it.

The only difference between supporting Everton now and supporting Everton under Moyes is two or three places in the league. Upper mid-table and no cups under Moyes or lower mid-table and no cups without him. You can pretend he was or is a great manager all you want pal but don't expect the the rest of us to play along with it.

Anyway, we're just going around in circles now so rather then boring each other senseless we should prob just leave it.

Yeah it isn’t something we agree on. Apologies for boring the rest of the forum.

The difference is you knew our team would always put in a shift under Moyes. Arguably you cannot say that under any manager since he left!

The difference is you knew our team would always put in a shift under Moyes. Arguably you cannot say that under any manager since he left!
So just like I said at the start, he offered a better side of crap then anyone who's been here since he left. That's nice but it's still nothing to be proud of.

I dont know about that. Id say the west ham job right now under him is good work in progress. You cant really compare because of the length of time at Everton and length of current time at west ham is nowhere near. Watched west ham a few times of recent and they're certainly more attacking under him than the dig in at 1 nil that he was at Everton.

Bullocks. Considering what we had in terms of budget he did excellent. Winning trophies is nice, but not what watching sport is all about.
Winning stuff isn't what sport is about?! Good Lord, this club is in utter ruins if the people running us think like that. Winning somthing or at least having the dream (even if its a horribly unrealistic dream) that you might win somthing is the whole point! If we aren't going to aspire to win trophies then you might as well just give up now and accept where we currently are in the league.

I dont know about that. Id say the west ham job right now under him is good work in progress. You cant really compare because of the length of time at Everton and length of current time at west ham is nowhere near. Watched west ham a few times of recent and they're certainly more attacking under him than the dig in at 1 nil that he was at Everton.
Maybe he's finally learned from all of the blunders he made during his time here and elsewhere. Good for him if that's the case but I'll have to see if he actually achieves somthing at west ham before I'll be convinced.

Maybe he's finally learned from all of the blunders he made during his time here and elsewhere. Good for him if that's the case but I'll have to see if he actually achieves somthing at west ham before I'll be convinced.

Yeah im not convinced he will simply because of the 4 clubs who can blow everyone out the water with signings.
But i cant deny i have been impressed with them. Antonio is a great outlet for them. He's fell lucky with him up front.

Yeah im not convinced he will simply because of the 4 clubs who can blow everyone out the water with signings.
But i cant deny i have been impressed with them. Antonio is a great outlet for them. He's fell lucky with him up front.

I’m sure he was playing right back when Moyes took over initially mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.