Moyes or Benitez ???

Who would you prefer now ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno - Moyes Mk2 at West Ham is pretty good!
How much did he have to spend ? More than 2.5 million.........
Our past EFC managers under Moshri have blown almost 1\2 a billion on players ......our squad should be far stronger than the rubbish RB inherited - if you think DM could work miticles with them ?

His record after leaving us has a lot of sackings in it .......WHam indeed relased him .....- he has not a purpose?d patch I do not see attractive football just set peices .......

How much did he have to spend ? More than 2.5 million.........
Our past EFC managers under Moshri have blown almost 1\2 a billion on players ......our squad should be far stronger than the rubbish RB inherited - if you think DM could work miticles with them ?

His record after leaving us has a lot of sackings in it .......WHam indeed relased him .....- he has not a purpose?d patch I do not see attractive football just set peices .......
They scored four goals from open play today, I believe.

Bullocks. Considering what we had in terms of budget he did excellent. Winning trophies is nice, but not what watching sport is all about.

Was it you that came up with this?

moyes.png

Never go back...I'm not sure if Benitez is us going forward long term, but he is for the next 18mts or so...or is that what's classed as long term now??

But if we Had got Moyes in, you know, just know ! - In the finest 'Everton That' manner, it would've all turned to custard*

*Disclaimer; Which is not to say that it isn't or won't now.

Moyes would do nothing with the squad Rafael has inherited. Fair play to him for picking up the two players he did for cheap. Ridiculously early to judge

Neither Moyes or Benitez - both really uninspiring choices and yesterday's men.

Good luck to Moyes at wham, as he's got them going and doing a decent job - let's see where they finish and how he copes with injuries, but I quite like the top 4 getting shook up now and again - just wish it was Everton doing the shaking more often!

Our manager search post Ancellotti was truly depressing imo - amateurish, lacking vision and short sighted, so just like our player scouting then.

Status
Not open for further replies.