2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i hate to admit it because continually changing managers all the time is getting us absolutely nowhere and never will but he will be lucky to make Christmas as others previously predicted. There are 9 games before the end of the year and when you look at them we are going to lose quite a few of them unless something drastic happens which is possible but probably unlikely.

Dig in lads.

Come the seasons end we'll be anywhere from 9th-12th which is our level.

We could nick 6th-8th if we had a season of very good fortune with injuries but sadly that never happens with our medical department.

The sooner people direct their anger at why we are 9th-12th team the better it'll be for fan relations.

Gomes: £22 million
Iwobi: £27 million
Kean: £27 million
Gbamin: £25 million
Delph: £8.5 million

£109.5 million wasted by Brands thats before you look at what Walsh spent.

Not good enough.

His qualifications and experience haven't done anything to stop us going 1 win in 8 matches.

This idea people are putting out that this fella is somehow the best manager we could ever hope to get is a joke.

We only finished 10th under Ancelotti who you didn't give a hard time.

You gave this manager less then 10 games, during an injury crisis, to decide he should be sacked, yet you seem to think you're giving him a fair chance. The levels of self delusion are off the scale. I'm actually impressed you can take yourself seriously, let alone expect anyone else to.

What kind of quality manager are you expecting us to attract with a £0 budget?

The major issue was the capitulation versus Watford. We hold on there which we should do 9 times out of ten then we have three more points and are in a healthy position.

You take the West Ham and Spurs game today on the chin as these games are tight so could always go either way.
Last half hour against Villa, last 12 minutes against Watford and first half versus Wolves were appalling.

Overall I'm happy with what we've seen from Benitez, especiially with major injuries.

You gave this manager less then 10 games, during an injury crisis, to decide he should be sacked, yet you seem to think you're giving him a fair chance. The levels of self delusion are off the scale. I'm actually impressed you can take yourself seriously, let alone expect anyone else to.

People keep bringing up Ancelotti finishing 10th and not getting abuse without acknowledging that we were in the European places until the last few games of the season.

It's such a stupid point. Ancelotti never had us going 1 win in 8 did he?

Lads, the team grew a pair for once and competed.

Just be thankful this manager can still get respect enough from them to put some effort in, because if he couldn't (or can't) this club is in trouble.

RS factor doesn't help I guess

Overall, we are on the right track. The effect of implementing new changes will take time, and we also need the right types of players. I'm pretty sure we're a far better team in February than we are today. Either way, we have to wait and see.

His qualifications and experience haven't done anything to stop us going 1 win in 8 matches.

This idea people are putting out that this fella is somehow the best manager we could ever hope to get is a joke.
Serious question. Who could we have got (or can get ) who is better?

Taking into account we couldn't poach anyone in a job (and still can't) due to FFP.

IMO he probably was the best we could attract with PL experience. No way you take a chance on some foreigner with no PL experience with this squad.

Last half hour against Villa, last 12 minutes against Watford and first half versus Wolves were appalling.

Overall I'm happy with what we've seen from Benitez, especiially with major injuries.
I could never be satisfied with 1 win out of the last 8 games no matter who was in charge or how many injuries we had tbh mate. It could never ever be good enough for any Premier League club.

Status
Not open for further replies.