2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of polls and even in this forum had him amongst the top manager fans wanted.

Constant blatant lies just invalidates all your arguments.

Just like Demarai Gray and Andros Townsend who most people didn't want shows he's not finished? Name me a manager with 100% hit rate on their signings. Especially on 1.7m budget. Bet you 1000 pounds you
Plenty of polls and even in this forum had him amongst the top manager fans wanted.

Constant blatant lies just invalidates all your arguments.

Just like Demarai Gray and Andros Townsend who most people didn't want shows he's not finished? Name me a manager with 100% hit rate on their signings. Especially on 1.7m budget. Bet you 1000 pounds you can't.
He has a quarter of a billion pound squad to operate with. Enough of this 1.7m narrative.

Also He was amongst the least favoured options for manager, not one of the most.

Iirc i think he was only added on here to GOT polls when rumours of talks came out. I dont think he was on the long list of candidates that were first on the poll.
Maybe you are right. I don't know when his name was added but after the rumours came out and his name was added, it ranked pretty high.

You know nothing.

You are a kopite.

The manager will lose his job is results are poor enough - which at present they are.
Lol. So when you cannot discuss properly you resort to name calling. What difference does it make you to those who you claim to be Benitez lovers? I think everyone can see you for who you are. Have a good day and enjoy the game which is starting soon.

Maybe my point on rondon is a poor one to justify why I think he's finished, and I take your points on gray and Townsend being ok, and the crappy budget he's been handed. Your also right that not every manager has a 100% hit rate.

That main reason I think he is finished is that he went to the footballing hotbed of China to manage when no body wanted him here or on any other top league - add in his pinkie past and the fractious, support splitting element of the appointment, and it just didn't make sense - he's yesterday's man, but maybe that suits us as we are definitely yesterday's club?

There were and still are better option to take over at Everton than Benitez, but I don't see the point of getting shut of him ATM - he might as well get a few transfer windows in with us and be allowed to rip up the club (medical teams etc) to make it more fit for purpose. We are such a basket case club with Moshiri I don't know how we move forward tbh.

BMD and seeing mates at the match is all I have keeping me going with Everton - I hate the style of football currently (on Benitez) and detest this squad of imposters, but it isn't Benitezs fault he inherited the shithouses.

Marcel should be launched, with the outgoing medical team.
Just curious mate, who do you think were the better options?

Strong rumour from a source within the club that Rafael's days as our manager are numbered entirely because of results. So it would seem the anti Rafael brigade will have their wish granted within the next 2 or 3 weeks.The current rash of managerial sackings will continue. This tiresome thread will end and another tiresome 'sack him' thread will start with a different title. My guess is Duncan until the season end and then whoever next May.

Strong rumour from a source within the club that Rafael's days as our manager are numbered entirely because of results. So it would seem the anti Rafael brigade will have their wish granted within the next 2 or 3 weeks.The current rash of managerial sackings will continue. This tiresome thread will end and another tiresome 'sack him' thread will start with a different title. My guess is Duncan until the season end and then whoever next May.
Utter joke if true IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.