2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t that long ago that a lot of you wanted Ancelotti out as well. In fact I’m sure a few were mentioning Benitez as the ‘type’ of manager we should have got instead. Now he probably looks like a genius in comparison.

I’m sure there’s a manager out there though who will finally teach Coleman how to cross a ball, and Keane how to jump, Iwobi how to do anything. I’m sure he’s out there, let’s just spin the wheel again until we get him.
No you're right pal.

Let's stick with a fella who has us 1 win in 10.

Clever fella you

No you're right pal.

Let's stick with a fella who has us 1 win in 10.

Clever fella you
Like banging your head against a brick wall with these people.

It’s like they don’t realise every team that gets dragged into a relegation battle with very few exceptions sack the manager. It’s exactly the same here as it everywhere else.

His in game management is shocking, for a experienced manager and so called pragmatist, he's setting them up weirdly. Playing Rondon when he's so far off the pace it's embarrassing.

Subs are their to be used to try and change a game and they don't get a look in. He persists playing Iwobi as well who offers the grand total of sweet fa every time he steps on the pitch.

I am dreading the derby, a bad run and it was always going to be toxic, it would be for any manager in a run like this but it's magnified ten fold under Benitez

No, that's why we slate them in their player threads and spend ages talking about transfer rumours.

Changing manager gives these players another go. A new manager will come in and want time to assess the squad all over again. If Benitez has plans to move players out in January they’ll be shelved by any firing. It’s clear Brands isn’t doing anything.

People still banging on that complete fallacy that this squad get loads of managers sacked, are they?

Allardyce and Koeman needed to go - the former should never have been appointed.

Silva was lost at sea.

Ancelotti left of his own accord.

Allardyce was never permanent
Koeman already had a season and spent £300million to create the worst side weve had pre Moyes.
Silva was lost I agree.

Rafael will get his season. He won't be sacked. We won't get relegated either. It'll just be mediocrity. 11th-15th.

The issue for me, regardless of league position, has there been some sort of improvement or building blocks for something to carry on another season.

If it carries on like today...will be no.

I said it on the game thread but the fact that we were 1 nil down against Brentford with 15/20 minutes to go and didn't change a thing smacks of absolutely atrocious management. We had some on the bench that would have done better or at least deserve a chance before the two useless lumps of rondon and iwobi.

Status
Not open for further replies.