2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know.

I mean, how could I stick by the manager when he's had 5 months in the job and not put right the last 6 years worth of disastrous governance?

I'm irrational.
Stop calling people irrational for wanting better than no wins in 2 months Dave. It's not irrational to want your club to be successful and win games.

The only ones being irrational are the ones who are holding onto blind hope that Benitez will find his way out of this mess despite all of the evidence to the contrary.

….not sure why you spend so much time on here. You‘re not bothered about being relegated, seems the only thing you really like about our club is Benitez.

All very odd.

Because I love the club but I've learnt to treat it with moderation and you know what Eggs my mental health/mood has never been better and I can actually enjoy my weekends with my little lad without fuming over a defeat and spoiling precious time I have with family.

You're a gambling man eggs you know what a fun past time can lead to ultimately and football is no different in many ways - I've seen relationships ruined by football, people's mental health / mood swings affected by it - I've had arguments with the missus/arl fella over Everton and its not worth it in the end.

You may feel You're a better supporter than me "DIS MEANS MORE" but it doesn't because you dont know the difference between support and addiction - you have @Kev The Rat spending his monday morning and afternoon hitting F5 every 5 seconds on Paddy Power to try find some kind of hidden indication of if the manager is getting sacked or not - its not normal behaviour! lol

hating a manager and wanting him sacked before a ball has been kicked / putting banners outside his house - its not normal behaviour!!

Everton will still be here tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next decade regardless of what position in the table they are sat, what league they are in, which manager is in the dugout.

Take a step backa and enjoy the good times when they come back around one day.

Because I love the club but I've learnt to treat it with moderation and you know what Eggs my mental health/mood has never been better and I can actually enjoy my weekends with my little lad without fuming over a defeat and spoiling precious time I have with family.

You're a gambling man eggs you know what a fun past time can lead to ultimately and football is no different in many ways - I've seen relationships ruined by football, people's mental health / mood swings affected by it - I've had arguments with the missus/arl fella over Everton and its not worth it in the end.

You may feel You're a better supporter than me "DIS MEANS MORE" but it doesn't because you dont know the difference between support and addiction - you have @Kev The Rat spending his monday morning and afternoon hitting F5 every 5 seconds on Paddy Power to try find some kind of hidden indication of if the manager is getting sacked or not - its not normal behaviour! lol

hating a manager and wanting him sacked before a ball has been kicked / putting banners outside his house - its not normal behaviour!!

Everton will still be here tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, next decade regardless of what position in the table they are sat, what league they are in, which manager is in the dugout.

Take a step backa and enjoy the good times when they come back around one day.
But if it doesn't bother you, let others be. If they want to be irrational about it, why not? Football is entertainment and an escape, let others use it for that in whatever way makes them happy. You don't need to constantly be on at them to feel like you say you now feel about it. Because the evidence is that you still get worked up about it by how you react in here.

If it doesn't bother you, stop responding about it all and let people get on with it if it's what helps them get through daily life.

We all love this club. It doesn't all have to be in the way you say you love it.

Stop calling people irrational for wanting better than no wins in 2 months Dave. It's not irrational to want your club to be successful and win games.

The only ones being irrational are the ones who are holding onto blind hope that Benitez will find his way out of this mess despite all of the evidence to the contrary.
Benny has had six months in the job. was left a decent first eleven but unfortunately we have been plagued by injuries , he was given a massive 1.5 million transfer budget and a bunch of squad players that you couldn't sell for tuppence. We are not giving him a chance unless we give at least one transfer window and some money to spend. As a matter of interest who do you think would do a better job under the circumstances, waits with baited breath

Benny has had six months in the job. was left a decent first eleven but unfortunately we have been plagued by injuries , he was given a massive 1.5 million transfer budget and a bunch of squad players that you couldn't sell for tuppence. We are not giving him a chance unless we give at least one transfer window and some money to spend. As a matter of interest who do you think would do a better job under the circumstances, waits with baited breath
I could give a toss about all of those excuses you wasted time writing out for him.

No wins in 2 months is unacceptable. End of.

274414BB-BEF4-41E5-AA2C-AD657C771155.png

I bet these two feel like a right pair of Texans now. Which one is you @ForeverBlue92 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.