27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this, do the protest then get behind the tossers. The sight of thousands leaving seats might actually give them a proper kick up the backside

Be absolutely embarassing if any of the fans leaving actually return to their seats.

Moshiri will be really shook up seeing those paying fans leave their seat for 2 minutes to go for a slash before returning to clap like seals lol

I’ve been a blue (home and away) for over 50 years, I’ve seen us through far far worse situations than we’re in now.
This protest, live on TV, is nothing short of embarrassing. Other clubs will be laughing at us for years

Behave yourself, who gives a toss whether other fans laugh when our club is being set on fire from the inside? You stay in your seat and clap clap clap, what a brilliant fan you are, Bill might give you his Fan of the Year award at his little end of season do where everyone at the club sniff each other’s farts and tell each other how great they smell.

Be absolutely embarassing if any of the fans leaving actually return to their seats.

Moshiri will be really shook up seeing those paying fans leave their seat for 2 minutes to go for a slash before returning to clap like seals lol
Why would it be embarrassing? What is more embarrassing was the other night, now that was embarrassing.
It will get media coverage as it is doing and it will let the club now that something needs to change as the fans are not happy

Why not just sing Going down, going down, going down for 90 minutes. Someone might just realise we are in trouble?

Are you now pro board as well as pro Benitez?

Please dont lump me in with the happy clappers.

I have no affiliation with either them or the clowns planning a 27th minute toilet break.

A good number of the fans who are planning on joining in turned their backs on the Blue Union and sided with the bloke who they are now protesting against hence why I cant support them neither will I be taking part on Monday as I'll be at the game.

Why would it be embarrassing? What is more embarrassing was the other night, now that was embarrassing.
It will get media coverage as it is doing and it will let the club now that something needs to change as the fans are not happy

If you're going to protest at least do it properly - leaving the ground at 27 minutes completely and having thousands of empty seats makes more of an impact than nipping off for a slash and returning to a full house!

Please dont lump me in with the happy clappers.

I have no affiliation with either them or the clowns planning a 27th minute toilet break.

A good number of the fans who are planning on joining in turned their backs on the Blue Union and sided with the bloke who they are now protesting against hence why I cant support them neither will I be taking part on Monday as I'll be at the game.
I supported that protest and I support this one. This isn't about personalities or what happened over a decade ago. Its about trying to raise standards and bring some accountability to the club.

It might well fail but doing something and failing is better than sitting on your hands while the club Is in turmoil.

Status
Not open for further replies.