27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont lump me in with the happy clappers.

I have no affiliation with either them or the clowns planning a 27th minute toilet break.

A good number of the fans who are planning on joining in turned their backs on the Blue Union and sided with the bloke who they are now protesting against hence why I cant support them neither will I be taking part on Monday as I'll be at the game.
So you'll be at the game clapping?

So you don't support the board, or Kenwright (who you clearly haven't for a long time), but rather than taking a stand, you are trying to make a point to the other fans because you are still upset that they didn't support the blue union?

So you'll be at the game clapping?

So you don't support the board, or Kenwright (who you clearly haven't for a long time), but rather than taking a stand, you are trying to make a point to the other fans because you are still upset that they didn't support the blue union?

I'll be watching the game - I aint affiliated with either side.

For this to be effective everybody would need to do it . I can't imagine more than a quarter of the fans doing it so it's just pountless. How would you fit people on the concourses anyway.
Have a think about what you are trying to achieve. Have a sit in after the match, sneak in some banners, or anything but this which is doomed to fail...

The Evertonian in me thinks this will cause Moshiri to sell and the stadium to be abandoned.
thats very unlikely, if he does that then he basically would incur a massive financial loss

the alternative would be to see out the project and then sell and make a massive profit

Massive Loss Financially ....

Massive Profit Financially....

I know which one I would prefer

Status
Not open for further replies.