27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman and Walsh - £300mill spent. Pound for pound worse spend in the premier league. Sacked.
Silva - £200mill spend. Mess of a side who couldn't handle the pressure. Sacked.
Ancelotti - £60mill spend. Looked like progess. Left.

Brands - Got rid of the bums that Walsh bought but then added to his own ills and ridiculous wages for some of them.
Brands right there is a massive problem for sure.
However the money above and look we're we are, there is a reason the pot is empty now, he allowed that to go out of control, Kenwright and Moyes did better when we were skint.

I wonder if Farhad and Bill have still been producing Theatre and Movies behind the scenes while the club falls further into irrelevancy. Anybody remember the name of their production company?

However the money above and look we're we are, there is a reason the pot is empty now, he allowed that to go out of control, Kenwright and Moyes did better when we were skint.
The problem was, Walsh and Koeman spent stupid money and stupid wages and then we got stuck with these players. Brands has struggled to remove them but then added to the problem.

The problem was, Walsh and Koeman spent stupid money and stupid wages and then we got stuck with these players. Brands has struggled to remove them but then added to the problem.
If Brands has gone by Jan the 1st its step one in the right direction.

They just are. Even if 50% gave their season tickets up, other people would just step in to take them. We’ll always sell our allocation of season tickets unfortunately, people are just made up for a day out. Personally I’m not one of them who can’t live without going the match, I gave my season ticket up in 2019, but that’s not the case for the vast majority of our fans.
So there's no point in this half baked plan on Monday then.

100%. It's why I'm saying it's a good thing to do with a proper agenda to say to them - take a look at yourself, it's not good enough, book your ideas up cos it's going backwards.

Getting Gray for £1.7mill for example is what Brands should be doing from now on - identify a talent, hungry, willing to work. Not bring in busted players like Delph and pay them £90k+ a week or give Barcelona rejects £100k a week.

We shouldn't have had multiple £100k a week players on our books for a club like us in the first place. It's gross miss-management. We had James, Gomes, Bernard, Mina last season all on £100k+. None of them playing a full season. That's incompetent.

Realising they don't have to spent £100mill to improve if there's a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.