Mikel Moreno £6m (disputed )
Martin dubravka £7m
Islam slimani £2m loan fee
Kenedy loan
Yoshi muto £9.5m
Rondon loan
Miguel almiron £21m
Ki undisclosed

No rush like but if you feel like pointing out the quality in there for extremely low fees .
Absolute tosh the lot

For your info his Newcastle signings

Matt Richie £10m
Dwight Gayle £10m
Matz sels £5m
Grant Hanley £5m
Ciaran Clark £5m
Yedlin £5m
Daryl Murphy £3m
Mo diame £4.5m
Isaac Hayden £4m
Achraf Lazaar £2.5m
Jesus gamez free
Jacob Murphy £10.5m
Florian lejune £8.7m
Joselu £5m
Christian atsu £6m
Javier manquillo undisclosed
Martin dubravka £7m
Kenedy loan
Yoshi muto £9.5m
Rondon loan
Miguel almiron £21m
Ki undisclosed

No rush like but if you feel like pointing out the quality in there for extremely low fees .
Dubravka when he isn't injured is a top keeper,almiron is a decent player, remmeber he had to sign these players whilst in the EFL so they couldn't sign top players.

José is not the appointment we need, end of.

Martinez - young, progressive
Koeman - PL proven at Saints
Alladyce - experienced hand
Silva - young progressive
Ancelotti - world class manager
Benitez - decorated experienced hand

We've tried every type of manager and none of its worked.

There is no right or wrong type of manager its ultimately the club/squad of players thats messed up.

Mourinho would be a massive coup but I doubt we would get him.

If people just want some excitement go get Bielsa as no one is turning this squad into Top 4 challengers.

Martinez - young, progressive
Koeman - PL proven at Saints
Alladyce - experienced hand
Silva - young progressive
Ancelotti - world class manager
Benitez - decorated experienced hand

We've tried every type of manager and none of its worked.

There is no right or wrong type of manager its ultimately the club/squad of players thats messed up.

Mourinho would be a massive coup but I doubt we would get him.

If people just want some excitement go get Bielsa as no one is turning this squad into Top 4 challengers.
Look at those managers carefully they have very little in common from the next guy stylistically. That's our issue we are lurching from one style to another and buying players to suit each time, so we end up with a mash mash of a squad.

Dubravka when he isn't injured is a top keeper,almiron is a decent player, remmeber he had to sign these players whilst in the EFL so they couldn't sign top players.
So your quality player for no money examples are £21m for almiron an attacking player with 13 starts this year no goals or assists and 13/5 in 105 appearances and the keeper . That’s out of 28 players and what £130m ? Great he’s deffo the man for us then

Should be making yourself hard to beat in a relegation dog fight - it’s the first line of defence and the easiest thing to accomplish.

So what does the pig do? Inflict massive self harm with Rondon and wide open tactics in the biggest game of the season

Madness
Agree that's why I fear we will keep on losing. He doesn't want to make us solid

Mourinho? If he comes here, then prepare for the same bloody threads all over again in 12 months. I thought the idea was that Benitez is an anti-football dinosaur? Then why replace him with the exact same? We need a young, progressive, up to their eyeballs in tactics, yet with a determined system, kinda manager, not a one trick pony.

Look at those managers carefully they have very little in common from the next guy stylistically. That's our issue we are lurching from one style to another and buying players to suit each time, so we end up with a mash mash of a squad.

Its why have to give a manager some time.

Im not fully excusing the managers - they have to show something but largely recruitment has been the main problem.

Koeman was doing alright until we sold Lukaku and didn't replace him.

Silva was up and down and his defence set up was shocking at times but he did seem to improve towards the end of his first season then we sold Gana, lost Zouma and didn't replace either or bring in an experienced CF alongside DCL (brought in Kean) and it went tits up like Koeman.

People dont like to hear it but Benitez wasn't backed this summer - if he had £100 million who knows he may have brought in a top class CB to partner Mina to play zonal marking well, a solid RB and a monster CM alongside Doucoure to play the 442 well enough.

We don't know because we haven't given him the chance!

Mourinho? If he comes here, then prepare for the same bloody threads all over again in 12 months. I thought the idea was that Benitez is an anti-football dinosaur? Then why replace him with the exact same? We need a young, progressive, up to their eyeballs in tactics, yet with a determined system, kinda manager, not a one trick pony.

Out of curiosity who teaches these young up and coming managers?

You do realise these managers learn from the likes of Mourinho, Ancelotti, Biesla, Wenger, SAF etc.

Thomas Frank, Graham Potter, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard - what have they achieved in the game for us to scoff at the likes of Mourinho and Ancelotti and say categorically that these managers are the answer to our problems?

They haven't won a carrot of note for all their great tactical brains!

People need to realise that Benitez was brought in because we have nothing to spend for the next few years, can't you see? He can sign quality players for extremely low fees as shown at Newcastle and with Gray, it's just we need to sacrifice performances on the pitch for a few years while he clears out and rebuilds the squad.

What the fudge I have just read?!
Which is it? Rafael will be signing top players although we have nothing to spend, or he wont because we'll be in the EFL and unable to attract them? I mean hell, we do just need to ignore the small, insignificant matter of on-the-pitch performances for 2-3 seasons before the guy from China does us a quality rebuild, right?!...

Mourinho wouldn't work. He wouldn't know how to manage a team without a big transfer budjet. If we are going to make a change we need someone like Moyes was when he first arrived. He was a breath of fresh air after Walter Smith. But whatever happens we need to get out of this constantly changing managers, thing we have been doing since Roberto was sacked. (Anyone miss Roberto?)

Love mourinho me,.propa character and would be a manager I think we'd all like to get behind.

Unfortunately he's had his day at the top and is the exact opposite type of manager that we need.

We need dare I say it a klopp time to come in and build a team, he's not that

For your info his Newcastle signings

Matt Richie £10m
Dwight Gayle £10m
Matz sels £5m
Grant Hanley £5m
Ciaran Clark £5m
Yedlin £5m
Daryl Murphy £3m
Mo diame £4.5m
Isaac Hayden £4m
Achraf Lazaar £2.5m
Jesus gamez free
Jacob Murphy £10.5m
Florian lejune £8.7m
Joselu £5m
Christian atsu £6m
Javier manquillo undisclosed
Martin dubravka £7m
Kenedy loan
Yoshi muto £9.5m
Rondon loan
Miguel almiron £21m
Ki undisclosed

No quality there absolutely none.

Status
Not open for further replies.