2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a few quotes that Benitez got rid of Donnachie as he wouldn’t pass DCL fit in September?

Worrying
Mate all of this crap comes out by disgruntled employees who get the sack. They're not gonna turn round and say yeah I deserved the sack. They're gonna save face to keep good job prospects open. Same as all these Brands stories coming out, apparently he was amazing and everyone else was signing the crap players and ignoring him. We'll know in time if any of it is true and we can worry then or all laugh cuz it was a load of rubbish and we're in a better position without them here.

Mate all of this crap comes out by disgruntled employees who get the sack. They're not gonna turn round and say yeah I deserved the sack. They're gonna save face to keep good job prospects open. Same as all these Brands stories coming out, apparently he was amazing and everyone else was signing the crap players and ignoring him. We'll know in time if any of it is true and we can worry then or all laugh cuz it was a load of rubbish and we're in a better position without them here.
Benitez has a history of crocking players

….i’ve heard the phrase ’support the manager’ a fair bit on here but nobody can tell me what the phrase means. Does it mean we can only talk positively about him, he can’t be questioned? I’ve not heard the crowd singing for him to be sacked & I’ve not seen any anti-Benitez banners since the season started.

Considering results, I think fans have been very tolerant. I would add that on Monday the players played for that magnificent support.
You know good soldiers don't question their leaders decisions. Now toe the line for Ra-führer or you will be disappeared like Donachie and Digne.

I think it's a case that Brands spent all summer chasing 1 player and neglecting the rest of the squad. Then it turned out that the club couldn't afford Dumfries, so it was a complete waste of time.

Well it wasn't really all summer at all. Benitez came in at the end of June and made the decision pretty quickly by all accounts.

Brands - well, the recruitment team that he ran - should definitely have had more targets lined up but the DoF system isn't meant to rely on getting a manager's sign off.

He'll presumably be more amenable to the managers requests for players to be back early.

Managers pick the team that plays, not medical staff. They can only advise of a player is fit or not.
They're also responsible for making sure the players stay fit, get back to fitness as quick as possible if injured and don't suffer recurring injuries after recovery. Their previous record in recent years isn't exactly great there.

Seen a few quotes that Benitez got rid of Donnachie as he wouldn’t pass DCL fit in September?

Worrying
Mate Donnachie was prob treating DCL with laying on of hands and crystal therapy. We had a life coach as head of medical so unsurprisingly Benitez wasn't very happy about that. Encouraging that he swung the axe - hopefully a prelude to the Everton chainsaw massacre but one body at a time eh?

Mate Donnachie was prob treating DCL with laying on of hands and crystal therapy. We had a life coach as head of medical so unsurprisingly Benitez wasn't very happy about that. Encouraging that he swung the axe - hopefully a prelude to the Everton chainsaw massacre but one body at a time eh?

Do you think Donachie told Rafael to trust the power of the crystal skulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.