2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a club sees a player frozen out then theyre not going to be paying market value.

Thats common sense...its a fire sale.

Perhaps use the reply/quote functions or put an @ in front of the posters name youre replying to...

For "Chris" it would be @nsno-chris for example.

Otherwise no one knows what / who you are referring to :)
Got it ! Thanks I often make that slip. Too anxious to get my crap on the screen

Both are better defenders than Digne. Never mind this “he's a great attacking full back” crap.....you’re a defender, that’s your no.1 job, and he’s not great at it imo. Physically too small, like Coleman and Pickford, it’s part of the reason we concede so many at set pieces.
Trent Alexander-Arnold says hello

You know what good managers do?

Play a system that allows their full-backs to get forward and helps them out when they have to defend.

not leave them one v one with wingers and have no players for them to link up with going the other way

just an idea, like

You know it's not the 90s anymore, right, people saying 'their first job is to defend'?

The anti Rafas have elevated Digne to the ranks of great international French full back. His spell at Everton will be listed amongst the many anonymous players we have employed.
Be a laugh if he sells Davies: what will he be described as?
He’s been badly out of form but on his day is one of our best players

It always annoys me when the RS pundits say typically "Trent Alexander Arnold passes to Jones" etc. Or good shot from Trent. They are obsessed with him and his name. I guess I resent him.

Status
Not open for further replies.