2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Points totals are irrelevant, final league positions are what counts.

If you have loads of weak teams in the bottom half and a strong top half there will be way more teams with high points totals, so it's not as reflective of how good you are compared to league position, especially when it was a strange season without fans being at the games.

We finished 10th with Ancelotti. 59 points doesn't count for anything or win us any more prize money.

Well points total do count, as they show underlying performance. Measure how many wins, losses and draws you get.

We are drastically underperforming last seasons total of 59 points. Almost anyone would be better than this clown.

I don't know why people are questioning his position now. The Arsenal game bought him at least another month. Had we lost or drew that then he'd be in trouble with Chelsea and Leicester up next.

As it is we've got a big gap to 18th. That Arsenal win has tided him over until the opening of the Jan window.
spot on that although the spat with Digne and the Richarlison havent helped.
Bentitez will survive a defeat against Chelsea and even Leichester. But Burnley away and Newcastle will the be make or break again.

I don't get how we can't go there and be front foot.

Just pulled out an emotional win against an Arsenal side, the players have performed once the shackles come off.

Can't we just go to Palace and be positive? I mean, what was the plan, get the ball to Gray and hope for the best?

You starve Richarlison of all support, watch him get increasingly frustrated and reward his pulling the previous game out of the fire by subbing him for Rondon. Don't give him a chance to play alongside him or get some numbers around him, nah, just sub him off and then lie about it.

The reaction of the travelling support would be enough for any sane club to know his time is up. Not us though, because we've changed managers too often we're going to stick with the absolute control freak, dictator with his non-existent preparation and abysmal game management.

Status
Not open for further replies.