Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
James was a washed up wuss...get over it, waste of money. Did you fail to notice NO top club wanted him.

I was over it long before he left. I agree with your assessment, washed up is a pretty good description. His career could have been so much more than it ended up being.

Did you fail to notice my post was a comment on someone proposing Harry Potter as manager, it wasn't an earnest conversation. Even Messi would struggle to make an impact in a side set up like Benitez is doing with us.

Last edited:
I was over it long before he left. I agree with your assessment, washed up is a pretty good description. His career could have been so much more than it ended up being.

Did you fail to notice my post was a comment on someone proposing Harry Potter as manager, it wasn't an earnest conversation. Even Messi would struggle to make an impact in a side set up like Benitez is doing with us.
My apologies. Potter has no experience so unsure what magic he could weave with this squad.

My apologies. Potter has no experience so unsure what magic he could weave with this squad.
Few are expecting anyone to weave magic with this squad. Kerrlopp couldn't. Now if a clear out could be managed with better replacements, then that should be within the scope of an average manager i.e. Potter, or Rafael.

6 wins needed to stay up...big Duncan could get them I think.
I agree mate, maybe not a long term appointment but a bounce after we dump Benitez and some points here and there would hopefully be enough if the bottom three continue as they are. I think it could be a different story if the Covid numbers rise and fans aren't allowed in for a while though, Goodison seemed largely responsible for the Arsenal result.

We wanted him. We're a top club.

....oh!

It's time:

1639506554070.png

Status
Not open for further replies.