Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….terrific effort. Just saying to Mrs Eggs before he scored that Branthwaite was the big success for me tonight. Where Godfrey is aggressive and raw, Branthwaite is a class act. Perhaps a good pairing.

i can’t be critical of Benitez for that, we parked the bus to good effect. It was an ideal Benitez scenario. If I was critical, i wonder why Simms, Dobbin and Branthwaite haven’t been used, especially for the last 30mins at Brentford when we were crying out for a spark up front.

Pickford terrific as was Keane (@4737carlin ), even Gbamin looked a bit Fellaini-like when he came on but young Branthwaite is looking the part & gets my MoM.

I have zero fashion sense nor good taste in anything but I could certainly go full-kit w*nker with that clobber they were playing in tonight.

Pickford was flawless tonight. Really impressed with his concentration.

Blown away by the heart and intensity the kids had. Gordon phenomenal, Branthwaite looking good and Godfrey full of running.

Well played Benitez. Well organised and did well with the squad he had. No idea how to improve Iwobi’s decision making though.

Never mind the result. Wtf is Hoddles rig out? He looks like he’s raided Bilbo Baggins wardrobe
639FB9C8-A9C0-48CE-B01A-DDDC747849D7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.