Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue to the bone

Player Valuation: £70m
Do we really have to do this again...so soon.
After Sundays trip to London where we were embarrassing against Crystal Palace we make another trip to the capital on Thursday night to take on European champions Chelsea .
Sunday was horrific. Played of the park by Palace, strange substitutions from the stubborn one , and a goal for us from the immobile one.
1 win in 11 and its hard to see that changing at the Bridge where we have an abysmal record.
The manager moans about injuries yet leaves out our starting left back. Allan also missed out and let's see how bad the "injury" to Richarlison is.

Chelsea have not been in brilliant form but that won't matter here. Romelo hasn't netted in a while so that's pretty inevitable.
The forum has been a little toxic the last few weeks . A few of the managers biggest allies have gone into a bunker. Hard to see that change after this game .
I'm finding it hard to garner any positives for this. Maybe the expected loss will mean a change of manager . That would be a positive right..
Anyway into these Cockney beauts( I tried)
UTFT
download.jpeg

Is it necessary to turn up for this fixture i mean really?

No threat all game
Chelsea win by at least 3 goals in first gear
We set up like a sh1thouse boxer coming out in the first round running to the corner and staying there with his guard up until he eventually gets knocked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.