Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it necessary to turn up for this fixture i mean really?

No threat all game
Chelsea win by at least 3 goals in first gear
We set up like a sh1thouse boxer coming out in the first round running to the corner and staying there with his guard up until he eventually gets knocked out.
We never do when we play away from home so no reason for Thursday to be any different...

That we will lose is inevitable, it is a question of which type of loss we will go for:

The 5+ hammering with players (I'm looking at you, Big Rom) breaking dry spells all over the place

OR

The spirited close call, where we go 2 down, pull one back with about 20 to go and have a couple of vaguely presentable chances and/or a decent penalty appeal turned down. This will be heralded as us "potentially turning a corner" despite the result, before we go on to get walloped by Leicester and Burnley.

A potential cauldron of hate for the large Spanish fella, not sure who dislikes him more, us or the Chelsea fans.

Whatever the score Benitez cannot win ?

We will definitely lose, only question is by how much will it need to be for him to be gone?

4,5,6,7?

No head patting here, but we aren’t playing well at all. Clearly we’re not as crap as your mob at the moment but very average sides have caused us problems. You have a puncher’s chance and I’ll put £10 on Everton at 12s to mitigate against potential disappointment. A draw is certainly a distinct possibility too, as if we don’t score early we sulk.

No head patting here, but we aren’t playing well at all. Clearly we’re not as crap as your mob at the moment but very average sides have caused us problems. You have a puncher’s chance and I’ll put £10 on Everton at 12s to mitigate against potential disappointment. A draw is certainly a distinct possibility too, as if we don’t score early we sulk.
Don’t worry mate you’ll be 2-0 up after 25 mins then we’ll start playing with no real menace.

Status
Not open for further replies.