Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No head patting here, but we aren’t playing well at all. Clearly we’re not as crap as your mob at the moment but very average sides have caused us problems. You have a puncher’s chance and I’ll put £10 on Everton at 12s to mitigate against potential disappointment. A draw is certainly a distinct possibility too, as if we don’t score early we sulk.

Lukaku will have a field day. I remember what he used to do against Keane when we played Burnley.

This will be your most comfortable game of the season.

I genuinely think Everton are the only team its a foregone conclusion that they wont turn up.
A palace. A brighton. A burnley. Whoever. There is always that day one of those could turn up here and get something.
Everton. No chance. Its guarenteed we will roll over.

No head patting here, but we aren’t playing well at all. Clearly we’re not as crap as your mob at the moment but very average sides have caused us problems. You have a puncher’s chance and I’ll put £10 on Everton at 12s to mitigate against potential disappointment. A draw is certainly a distinct possibility too, as if we don’t score early we sulk.
Maybe Everton should borrow Callum Robinson for the night as he always does well against you ?

Chelsea won't need their midfield for this one and even Alonso can't mess this up for them. Lukaku drought, enter Everton...Mendy crisis of confidence, enter Everton with a free clean sheet. Make shift midfield, enter Everton with long balls.
'sgonna be great!

Godfrey gassed by the half. Hope we attempt 0 presses this game. Just let chelsea play their football and frustrate them. Smash and grab. The longer we keep it 0-0 the more we will get chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.