Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon MotM for me , worked his socks off , running at players when he had the ball , drew the foul from nothing , took the kick and we scored.
Simms is improving every season, workmanlike tonight without having a big impact , but he’s had a long injury lay-off and we haven’t managed him well, just 45 mins of U23s football all season . Needs game time somewhere.

turn the colour down on your TV a white face wont clash as much as oompa loompa one
I think it’s the fire stick mate, it’s sound if I watch it through BT Sport. When I watch shows on the fire stick sometimes things that are white come out as green. It’s not the actual TV. Hoddle does look like a slapped arse though

Obviously your not allowed to criticise players, when we've come away with a fantastic result. I wonder if the people having a go at me for criticising Pickford, whose legendary distribution was up to scratch again tonight, were having a go at the people criticising Iwobi who yet again was awful tonight. Even though, as I say, we came away with a fantastic result.

Should have been about 3-0 down inside 10 minutes but we weren't and took the chance when it came with a bit of quality from Gordon.

Can't knock that second-half performance with what was available.

TBF I don't think its right to say they played for Benitez - those lads wanted to play, to take the chance that injuries and COVID have given them. Benitez hasn't picked any of them up to this point, after all.

They were great and should be rewarded by starting the next game.
Lousy manager unless we do ok then nothing to do with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.