Chelsea vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point, however Godfrey is starting to become a liability. He just lets defenders run behind him and goes to sleep a lot.
You do realise he’d just got back from Chelsea’s goal area after docoure gave the ball away. That’s why the they got behind him he’d just sprinted the lengths of two football fields. None of our players would have been in the picture.

Love it.

Up the Toffees.

(Lad in the yellow jacket)

IMG-20211216-WA0025.jpg

A Good result considering Chelsea squad depth, means that they were able field a strong side despite those injuries/illness. Congrats on earning the point, it felts like a win, considering our injuries and form.

We could play with spirit against a "big six" side, but we can't against outside of big six. This is a recurring problem - these group of players can't perform when something is expected of them. I won't be surprise if we see an abject performance against Burnley, Brighton and Newcastle.

But for now, let us enjoy the point earned.

It doesn't matter how you get there, but that might be one of the best points we have ever achieved since 1878!
Under the circumstances a remarkable result that very few can honestly say they expected.

I was really pleased for the academy players, but it kind of heightens my resentment towards the so called first team squad players!

Delighted.

Up the toffees.

You do realise he’d just got back from Chelsea’s goal area after docoure gave the ball away. That’s why the they got behind him he’d just sprinted the lengths of two football fields. None of our players would have been in the picture.
I’m not talking about this game only, hope he proves me wrong because I like him.

Just back from the game. I’ve genuinely lost my voice and at one point I thought I’d given myself an aneurism shouting naughty things at the ref. Great support as always from the travelling Evertonians.

Not the best performance by any stretch of the imagination, but that makeshift team of misfits didn’t half put a shift in, and the away end showed their appreciation and were behind them til the end. A deserved point imo.

Up there with one of my funnest away days. The look on my young lads face when we scored will live with me forever, he was practically in tears when we were celebrating. That’s what football is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.