New Everton Stadium Discussion

I would say there are more blues fans in the city than reds.. young fans growing up want to actively go and watch the team they support they would never get tickets to watch Liverpool... The reds have lost a generation of fans due to lifting there skirt to foreign fans back in the 1980s this has now backfired badly on them to the point locals support the blues now.
Honestly mate they massively outnumber us

My grandson, like his scrote of a father is a Liverpool "fan", I say a "fan" as they never go to the game as they are only a 30 minute train ride from Analfield.
My eldest was about 3 and we turned up at his evil grandparents house, only to find a full RS kit laid out ‘ready’ for him… I went absolutely feckin nuclear and it ended up in the bin sharpish.

I divorced about 5 years ago and luckily his mums new fella is also a blue, so that keeps him on track. He’s 15 now and fully embraces the life of us blues! His one ambition atm is to drive us to the first game at BMD.

I would say there are more blues fans in the city than reds.. young fans growing up want to actively go and watch the team they support they would never get tickets to watch Liverpool... The reds have lost a generation of fans due to lifting there skirt to foreign fans back in the 1980s this has now backfired badly on them to the point locals support the blues now.
No chance.

Much as it grieves me to say it, you're well out on your assertion on us being the majority support in the City. I had the pleasure ten years ago just before retirement of working for Liverpool City Council. Involving visiting people's homes even then before they had the success of Herr Flick, easily twice as many of the houses I visited were adorned in red. A not too scientific survey but one I'd stand by on.

That’s about right, but in the City they heavily outnumber us.
Yeo I don't count people who click on club websites. Buy a scarf off a greaty market stall six years ago or those who just watch on illegal streams... am talking actual fans who get out and support the club in sickness and in health.. hail.. rain or shine... they are the fans in my opinion.. and Everton have more in the city than Liverpool.

They do in that respect, but if that is what the SKY generation bring to a club I would rather "walk alone"and be a Blue!!
There is no point supporting a club if it no longer feels like your own.. Liverpool unfortunately lost its identity a long time ago with United further back again.. these clubs are more like Burger King or KFC now.. American franchises...

There is no point supporting a club if it no longer feels like your own.. Liverpool unfortunately lost its identity a long time ago with United further back again.. these clubs are more like Burger King or KFC now.. American franchises...
Says the poster who claims to support Dalian Pro, an actual franchise created by the less successful Aerbin side acquiring Dalian Shide and their tower of debt.

The same Dalian Pro that undergo a complete rebranding, including name change, on average every four years.

Pack it in.