2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True fans them , they put their hard earned money into travelling and supporting the team but not Benitez some Johnny come lately kopite who knows nothing and cares even less for the values of this great club.

It's you that's the embarrasment and disgrace.

Enjoy your wind up and your sad , pathetic life.
True fans get behind the team they dont go to a game to play up to the BBC and hope they get their forlorn and minorty viewpoint on screens up and down the country.

Is that where we are now?

Not for me.

And that, by the way, is why that 27 minute lot got short shrift against Arsenal.

So we are all wrong.
Jenas and Shearer are wrong.
Peter Reid is wrong.
The vast majority of Evertonians are wrong?

Despite all of the bad performances and the 6 points out of 36, we are all wrong.

You and a couple of other ball bags on here are 100% right.

Is that really how your mind works?
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Hopeless.

You just cant be made up we won away in the cup and park all that though can you? Right from the final whistle there have been people on here who have done f.a. but whinge about a win.

Incredible. Maybe the club isn't for them anymore, I dont know. Their decision.
Look, regardless of who the manager is , in the aftermath of a match when the celebrating is done you convene in the alehouse and discuss the performance as well as the goals.
Last night the goals were good and the performance was poor.
Last nights goals now rest in our history but in our performance rests our future.

What we are seeing now is about as good as we are going to get, he is a totally stubborn manager who will not change his game plan despite everybody seeing its not bloody working. He will fall out with players constantly and just cause friction amongst the club. He is a terrible manager who's best days ended years ago.

Look, regardless of who the manager is , in the aftermath of a match when the celebrating is done you convene in the alehouse and discuss the performance as well as the goals.
Last night the goals were good and the performance was poor.
Last nights goals now rest in our history but in our performance rests our future.
No it wasn't. It just wasn't.

I dont allow the BBC commentators who are thick and sensationalist to determine how I view a game.

That win was well deserved.

Loads of mistakes are being made but people who expect champagne football and a 5-0 win haven't been following Everton's cup exploits for very long. It's always nervous, crap affairs. Just enjoy that we are in the hat.

We've given the man enough rope, up to him if he hangs himself with it. The bile that comes out after every game is frankly embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.