2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people fell for the BBC propaganda that we were poor...that soft get Pearce and his idiot sidekick Jenas were determined to make the nght all about the manager and him possibly being pitchforked.

A horrendous organisation that shoud stick to throwing a defensive cloak around Tory scum and royal paedos...it's only proven excellence.
Oh, Dave that’s a poor argument even from you.
People used their eyes and matched their expectations to what they observed on the pitch and noticed the ,(now season long), shortfall.
It wasn’t good enough we don’t need media interlocutors to inform us of what is plain as the nose on our face.

I don’t know why people reply to the clown @davek to be honest. He is a self righteous idiot who likes to berate other supporters opinions, apart from his own of course!!

Image wanting EFC to lose to Chelsea…….and admitting it also.

Thinking about it, after the team sheet for last night was announced, he was happy and openly stated that we are concentrating on the Leicester match!

Just image, and then has the audacity to criticise the blues at the match for venting their frustrations at the manager!

you are one “Richard“ Head!

In fairness you've replied to him or commented on him 16 times in the last week so you're probably well placed to answer the question.

He hung himself ages ago but the owner still hasn’t don’t what he needs to

Obviously the vast majority of fans won’t be happy with that

I think he is very lucky that covid cancelled a lot of games as he would have probably already got the boot. We are still not at half way yet through the season.

If we play Leicester and don't win and then get nothing from Norwich I can see that as his final act. I don't see us getting anything from Villa so perhaps it might drag to that game without the Leicester fixture, but it will be curtains then if he hasn't managed a win at Carrow Road. Ball is in his court to pull his finger out on these set peices, and team selection and make it work.

I just hope Moshiri has told him you got x amount of games to turn it around now so it won't be a surprise.

In fairness you've replied to him or commented on him 16 times in the last week so you're probably well placed to answer the question.
I’ve challenged him and asked questions about his comments, I don’t get in to a debate with…… no Point!

I don’t know why people reply to the clown @davek to be honest. He is a self righteous idiot who likes to berate other supporters opinions, apart from his own of course!!

Image wanting EFC to lose to Chelsea…….and admitting it also.

Thinking about it, after the team sheet for last night was announced, he was happy and openly stated that we are concentrating on the Leicester match!

Just image, and then has the audacity to criticise the blues at the match for venting their frustrations at the manager!

you are one “Richard“ Head!
Mate, the problem with your whole argument is that you believe that Dave means what he says. When you look beyond that, it all makes sense.

He just likes debate for debates sake, and adopts whatever persona is required to facilitate that.
He is GOT's devil's advocate; he is the yin to the general yang.

As I've said previously, if Benitez was doing well the famous Martinez 72 would be throw into the equation. The fact that people still fall for it makes me chuckle.

I find it incredible that in 2022 long term posters here still engage and try argue with dave . He's been a wum for years and wants people to disagree and argue with him no matter the topic.

Whichever way the wind is blowing he will go against it. If there’s an air of positivity about the fanbase, in he steps to squash our optimism like an ant. See the stadium thread for such examples. At the moment the feeling is overwhelmingly toxic and negative so it’s not really a surprise to see which side of the fence he’s chained himself to.

I find it incredible that in 2022 long term posters here still engage and try argue with dave . He's been a wum for years and wants people to disagree and argue with him no matter the topic.
Sometimes you can have a decent conversation with him and be sensible but people on here really fall into his trap and he's very good at snaring them, look at his history on the rs and how much he really hates them and I think you can see through how he really feels about Benitez.

I think you will find that happens at most club's mate, I personally don't like Benitez but I don't hate him, in fact I don't think I hate anyone, I dislike his brand of football and think he's not a particular nice person, I look at the way he sets his sides up and think it's very dated and believe results are proving me right on that. Martinez was more of a person who for me, wants to play the game the right way, people will point to Bobby's signings but forget how much of a shoestring budget he was on.I believe Benitez will have a lot bigger budget under the owner but I don't trust him to buy the quality of player's Bobby would with decent money.
Niasse, Besic, Kone, Funes Mori, Tarashaj, McGeady to name a few.

His only successes were Lukaku and Barry and maybe Gerard D and McCarthy (Injuries done for him) and these were all his 1st season.

Status
Not open for further replies.