2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are encouraging. And they suggest if we can sort that defence out this month that we can start to make this pay:

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 19.24.47.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 19.26.42.png

They were 1 point off safety with a game in hand when he took over.

Cc4ol4SWIAA5zhR

Obviously he cannot totally be blamed for going down but they more than stood a chance.
Sunderland went on a run. He had one and a half months in charge and took ove4 a team in the bottom three. No transfers. Hardly surprising really.

As I said, blame him for the things he can actually be blamed for.

Sunderland went on a run. He had one and a half months in charge and took ove4 a team in the bottom three. No transfers. Hardly surprising really.

1pt from safety with a game in hand, and they finished FURTHER from safety than when he took over. I'm sure that's what Newcastle had in mind when they hired him for a fortune.

Utter nonsense.

Let's look at the recent run of form - not great but more an indication of form than 3 months worth of football. The last month:

WLDL and a cup win thrown in.

The bottom 4 between them have won 1 game in that time period.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves with the relegation talk.
I dont know how many times in the last 12 games I`ve gone "this is where we turn it around" only to be disappointed, the longer this run goes on the harder it becomes, I`d like to think we can get something at Norwich but they are a different side and have picked up more points than us in that period. Things need to change and sharpish because if Newcastle, Burnley or Watford get some form we are in big big trouble....

Since we played our last 12 games Leeds have played 13 but picked up 10 (ten) more points than us.
Norwich played 13 but picked up 4 more points in that period
Burnley played 11 and picked up 3 more points
Newcastle played 13 and picked up 2 more points
Watford played 12 and picked up the same amount of points as us...

See the graphic below, you can close your eyes as tight as you can and say it isnt happening but because you say it isnt happening it wont, look at all the evidence, what sort of person (although I could probably guess) would deny everything in the face of this.... The kopite rat is THE worst manager in our 143 year history, last seasons squad wasnt the level it is now. Thats not me just saying that, the stats tell the story, LESS THAN MIKE WALKER. Benitez will go down in our history as the worst and probably in the Kopite quarters as the best but not for what happened at their club!

1641842620433.png

He should have went on a better run than Sunderland...

He failed his first task there, to be fair he rectified it by coming up straight away.

I suspect a lot of the pro Benitez opinion, certainly mine was mainly based on the after shock of yet another managerial change, and so let's make this one work, plus a revulsion against continual much worse puerile insults than just fsw, purely because of where he had been before. He has not and is highly unlikely ever to win over minds here. The sensible course to take is to let him improve the squad and have a rethink about his position before 22/23 season.
Good post mate. Quite possible he’s sees out the season and shakes things up to put the club in a healthier financial position. Won’t get a lot of points or make many friends . But maybe Moshri knew this when appointing him knowing full well how many people did not want him anywhere near the club and that players would have to be sold to balance the books. End the season still in premiership job done ! Bye bye Benitez and thanks for your time at the club . No backlash from fans who will glad to see him go .. Dangerous game to play but possible …

I dont know how many times in the last 12 games I`ve gone "this is where we turn it around" only to be disappointed, the longer this run goes on the harder it becomes, I`d like to think we can get something at Norwich but they are a different side and have picked up more points than us in that period. Things need to change and sharpish because if Newcastle, Burnley or Watford get some form we are in big big trouble....

Since we played our last 12 games Leeds have played 13 but picked up 10 (ten) more points than us.
Norwich played 13 but picked up 4 more points in that period
Burnley played 11 and picked up 3 more points
Newcastle played 13 and picked up 2 more points
Watford played 12 and picked up the same amount of points as us...

See the graphic below, you can close your eyes as tight as you can and say it isnt happening but because you say it isnt happening it wont, look at all the evidence, what sort of person (although I could probably guess) would deny everything in the face of this.... The kopite rat is THE worst manager in our 143 year history, last seasons squad wasnt the level it is now. Thats not me just saying that, the stats tell the story, LESS THAN MIKE WALKER. Benitez will go down in our history as the worst and probably in the Kopite quarters as the best but not for what happened at their club!

View attachment 151278
Just that table alone screams SACK.

I dont know any other club that would put up with that....disgraceful.

These are encouraging. And they suggest if we can sort that defence out this month that we can start to make this pay:

View attachment 151279View attachment 151280
I dont think defence is the issue, the fact we are out numbered in midfield is far more concerning...

Henderson, spare man in midfield, scored
Mac Allister, spare man in midfield, scored 2
Longman, spare man edge of box, goal

See a recurring theme here?

5 at the back conceded 5 against Brighton and Hull, how many goals conceded with back 4? I`ll tell you 0 (ZERO)

And your loveable Kopite manager cant see this.... I guess you can relate to him!

We'll see what Benitez offers when he isn't using the dogs breakfast of tat that other manager's left.

Be patient.

More or less the same tat that snake Ancellotti had performing reasonably well in the top half of the table, defending set pieces and crosses a million miles better than we do currently (albeit not playing such great footy) and also challenging for Europe for much of the season, until the small squad and injuries bit.

Sorry, you're right , there's more tat in the squad now (especially with Rondon) as tapas tits has launched a couple of players with any attacking quality in James and Digne into the abyss, which is where we are headed under your rotund red friend.

It all great mate You keep going, chairman of the Benni's bumboys.

I dont think defence is the issue, the fact we are out numbered in midfield is far more concerning...

Henderson, spare man in midfield, scored
Mac Allister, spare man in midfield, scored 2
Longman, spare man edge of box, goal

See a recurring theme here?

5 at the back conceded 5 against Brighton and Hull, how many goals conceded with back 4? I`ll tell you 0 (ZERO)

And your loveable Kopite manager cant see this.... I guess you can relate to him!

Erm....the defence can't defend set pieces. It's an issue. Along with the midifield.

Hence why we're bottom of the form table.

Status
Not open for further replies.