2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You set that poll up in such a way that only Benitez supporters participated. It's like setting up a poll in Wigan to assess the nation's attitude towards pies.
More people voted in that than any recent polls. Including this one windy.

How are you windy. Hope you are doing well?

No, my stance has always been the same, at the time we went for him we were in such a mess we couldnt of got a better manager, not when any potential appointment seen our squad and budget, if we could of got a better manager then, why hasnt a single anti Rafael poster has been able to explein why we didnt in the summer.?
As for the job he is doing now, im as down about the league place as everyone but replacing him is not the answer when we are in a place were we wont be able to attract anyone mid season. He currently is still the best man for the job, we have zero chance of getting a top name in right now.
The players are clearly playing for him, they dont give up, we have seen many Everton teams in recent years fold after 20 mins with zero effort to fight back, noobdy can say that about the team under Rafael, ok might be a plan to not go behind from the start but at least the player still put a full shift in, something we couldnt say last season.

The work he has done off the pitch is good, i mean the players he has got in and seeing off Brands and a few medical losers.

He is here as a result of the mess Moshiri has made post David Moyes, so its not really his fault anyway, we have been going backwards for 6 years

Besides i have called out things i dont like he has done, his line up against QPR for a start, playing Coleman left back for example, and my eyes bleed as much as anyones watchin Rondon
Thanks for the reasoned well thought out reply.
However, the results show he shouldn't be here. I see nothing that points to our performances improving, as I posted earlier the football is dour, defensive, unimaginative crap.

Thanks for the reasoned well thought out reply.
However, the results show he shouldn't be here. I see nothing that points to our performances improving, as I posted earlier the football is dour, defensive, unimaginative crap.
I do think from all sides on this thread there is a lot of WUMing and general banter, however being serious I just worry we could actually make things worse.
Moshiri I'm convinced is a danger to us long term, who he would go for next is a major concern.

I do think from all sides on this thread there is a lot of WUMing and general banter, however being serious I just worry we could actually make things worse.
Moshiri I'm convinced is a danger to us long term, who he would go for next is a major concern.
Worse than 6 points out of 36?
Worse than the most diabolical football seen in years?
Worse than a manager managing out turd Mike Walker?

I mean yeah it could….but it would need to be pretty spectacular going.

Worse than 6 points out of 36?
Worse than the most diabolical football seen in years?
Worse than a manager managing out turd Mike Walker?

I mean yeah it could….but it would need to be pretty spectacular going.
Yeah, every year since Moshiri came we have gone backwards, we could do it again, esp now the money has dried up

I dont know how many times in the last 12 games I`ve gone "this is where we turn it around" only to be disappointed, the longer this run goes on the harder it becomes, I`d like to think we can get something at Norwich but they are a different side and have picked up more points than us in that period. Things need to change and sharpish because if Newcastle, Burnley or Watford get some form we are in big big trouble....

Since we played our last 12 games Leeds have played 13 but picked up 10 (ten) more points than us.
Norwich played 13 but picked up 4 more points in that period
Burnley played 11 and picked up 3 more points
Newcastle played 13 and picked up 2 more points
Watford played 12 and picked up the same amount of points as us...

See the graphic below, you can close your eyes as tight as you can and say it isnt happening but because you say it isnt happening it wont, look at all the evidence, what sort of person (although I could probably guess) would deny everything in the face of this.... The kopite rat is THE worst manager in our 143 year history, last seasons squad wasnt the level it is now. Thats not me just saying that, the stats tell the story, LESS THAN MIKE WALKER. Benitez will go down in our history as the worst and probably in the Kopite quarters as the best but not for what happened at their club!

View attachment 151278
Stop going on about the last 12 games. It's 3 months worth off football.

Is it ok if I just focus on the first two months of the season?

See how easy it is to do?

Is he still here??? Has the world gone mad???
Here, staying and in charge.

More or less the same tat that snake Ancellotti had performing reasonably well in the top half of the table, defending set pieces and crosses a million miles better than we do currently (albeit not playing such great footy) and also challenging for Europe for much of the season, until the small squad and injuries bit.

Sorry, you're right , there's more tat in the squad now (especially with Rondon) as tapas tits has launched a couple of players with any attacking quality in James and Digne into the abyss, which is where we are headed under your rotund red friend.

It all great mate You keep going, chairman of the Benni's bumboys.
Stop with the homophobia.

It's a disgrace.

Last edited:
I dont know how many times in the last 12 games I`ve gone "this is where we turn it around" only to be disappointed, the longer this run goes on the harder it becomes, I`d like to think we can get something at Norwich but they are a different side and have picked up more points than us in that period. Things need to change and sharpish because if Newcastle, Burnley or Watford get some form we are in big big trouble....

Since we played our last 12 games Leeds have played 13 but picked up 10 (ten) more points than us.
Norwich played 13 but picked up 4 more points in that period
Burnley played 11 and picked up 3 more points
Newcastle played 13 and picked up 2 more points
Watford played 12 and picked up the same amount of points as us...

See the graphic below, you can close your eyes as tight as you can and say it isnt happening but because you say it isnt happening it wont, look at all the evidence, what sort of person (although I could probably guess) would deny everything in the face of this.... The kopite rat is THE worst manager in our 143 year history, last seasons squad wasnt the level it is now. Thats not me just saying that, the stats tell the story, LESS THAN MIKE WALKER. Benitez will go down in our history as the worst and probably in the Kopite quarters as the best but not for what happened at their club!

View attachment 151278
Very good post mate.

The rafatonians won't like those facts tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.