2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
So by disliking the man so much its hard to get a clear judgement on what’s been said,

end of the day nobody knows what it has been like behind the scenes, it could be much worse. Who knows if Luca has been this bad with other managers? End of the day Everton are bigger than a player and as I said in other posts we have a squad of players not a team. We need to build a team and something hasn’t been right over the last few years. The same bunch of players have let down manager after manager

I will say having a massive dislike of the man as you pointed out does cloud judgement in it, that’s human nature for you.

100% agree Everton are bigger than any one player or manager

FB_IMG_1641925830359.jpg

"He's shoite dat Digne, gerrid of im!"

Always a bad shout to justify selling you're better players.....

So by disliking the man so much its hard to get a clear judgement on what’s been said,

end of the day nobody knows what it has been like behind the scenes, it could be much worse. Who knows if Luca has been this bad with other managers? End of the day Everton are bigger than a player and as I said in other posts we have a squad of players not a team. We need to build a team and something hasn’t been right over the last few years. The same bunch of players have let down manager after manager

Just going off what he's been quoted as saying in the media. I said from the start that I can't stand him but if he does well then that means the club have done well and that's all what matters to me.

Given how world-class we were reliably told the Gallic Tattoo is, it's something of a surprise to see that his ultimate destination is that renowned modern day powerhouse..., er, Aston Villa...it says here.

*checks notes*

If you are only worth what the market will pay, then Digne would appear to have found his level at...another mid-table club, albeit one momentarily on the up. Take nothing away from Villa - they are a great club, similar in stature to us - though not as historically consistent. But I was led to believe that the "World Cup winning French full back" (i.e., reserve) was a stellar talent coveted by the likes of Bayern Munich or Manchester City. How could the market be so wrong?

View attachment 151391

"He's shoite dat Digne, gerrid of im!"

Always a bad shout to justify selling you're better players.....

The same digne that got skinned by leon bailey and scored an OG at villa park? I also read in that same article he is 46th worst in the league in the old stat dept for winning possession.
Digne has been part of the defence the last few seasons that has had a negative goal difference.
Everton really need to start addressing this more than someone who puts in some assists.
He cant defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.