2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

BERNIEEEEEEE

I bet they all loved Everton.

100k a week, no pressure, no competition for places, no expectation whatsoever, turn up for two games a season and the fans worship you, get the deckchair out the rest of the time.

Honestly this whole episode has been like kids complaining that the gullible substitute teacher has left and they now have to do some work because the strictest teacher in school has started taking the class.

You’d think this was a title winning squad the way some people are going on about them. Bernard, ffs he bothered himself a handful of times in his career with us to play anywhere near his best.

I don’t think people understand that we WANT the culture at the club to be dismantled. I want to see upset players, I want to see boardroom people ousted, back room staff who have been there forever turfed out.

We’ve won nothing for 30 years and some people want to keep everything the same. It used to be the school of science, not the peoples club.

Digne picking the #27 shirt at Villa there…

InfantileGreedyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

I bet they all loved Everton.

100k a week, no pressure, no competition for places, no expectation whatsoever, turn up for two games a season and the fans worship you, get the deckchair out the rest of the time.

Honestly this whole episode has been like kids complaining that the gullible substitute teacher has left and they now have to do some work because the strictest teacher in school has started taking the class.

You’d think this was a title winning squad the way some people are going on about them. Bernard, ffs he bothered himself a handful of times in his career with us to play anywhere near his best.

I don’t think people understand that we WANT the culture at the club to be dismantled. I want to see upset players, I want to see boardroom people ousted, back room staff who have been there forever turfed out.

We’ve won nothing for 30 years and some people want to keep everything the same. It used to be the school of science, not the peoples club.
Benitez could rip it all to shreds if he was winning games.

We've won two games since October. He's one more loss/defeat off matching his 2 wins in 16 games run he went on in China.

The obly thing i would say, we have hardly been massively successful when these unhappy players were at the club....

The obly thing i would say, we have hardly been massively successful when these unhappy players were at the club....
Yeah look, I'm not shedding a tear over Bernard going in the summer or Digne going now.

The thing is, there's a way of doing things that isn't about sentiment. It's about dignity and class. Everton don't have it and haven't in a long time. That is now increased under this manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.