2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player that nearly every Evertonian had said before all this had been poor for 18 months. The re-writing of history for him is bizarre.

We got one good season out of him.

I'm just relieved we have his better replacement in and we have £25M to strengthen elsewhere.
Wrong
He was brilliant upto returning from serious injury( early ) Jan11th 2021 , not been "poorer" than anyone else.

Tosun been poor since he signed.
Iwobi worse than poor.
Holgate crap the same length.
Kenny always been poor.
Rodon ...not going there.
A good number of others too , yet the little yes boys are still here.

Not long ago ( as @jinkiali posted last night )you where saying he was quality .

Found out yet again David.

Yup, at the end of the day you’re right. I’ve been questioning players like Digne for a while now, especially their attitude and commitment to Everton FC.

We have replaced him with a younger, more hungry LB who is by the way an established Ukrainian international.

Digne is on the decline, and I don’t believe he did have 100% commitment to this club. Whatever way you look at it, he called of ‘sick’ against Chelsea when we were lacking players and then was seen at the Trafford Centre only hours later looking fine! I don’t want player like that at this club, I want players who will run through brick walls to win, to make this club succeed.

The good thing about this manager being in charge is that these players who don’t have the commitment, the desire to play for this club will be questioned and they will be shown the door, under previous regimes this never would’ve happened.

It’s a good sale imo, we are starting to see the new Everton being built. Patterson, Gray and Mykolenko are great signings, we need to get a few more out the door now (Iwobi, Keane, Slowmes, Tosun etc).

Taken just hours after his ‘illness’ that meant he couldn’t play for the club.

View attachment 151579
YOU MEAN HE HAD THE STRENGTH TO RELAX WITH HIS KID BUT NOT PLAY FOOTBALL?? THOSE THINGS ARE SIMILAR!!! WHERE’S MY PITCHFORK??

Personally think this thread should be locked as we have so much more to worry about than bickering over Digne.

The club is in a state and the fanbase is all over the place as evidenced by the numerous campaigns going on that just make the fans look as disjointed as the club we are protesting against.
The last protest Evertonians did managed to result in the manager who was a big part of why the protests were going on getting more power, which basically sums us up

Status
Not open for further replies.