2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digne is not in the same class as those you mentioned. He has been crap since he had that injury, The new lad will be better when he settles in.
Of course he isn't in the same class, few players are. He's in the class below, where most full-backs are.

Your last point is based on nothing at all, unless you've watched loads of Ukrainian football.

He's very raw and will need time based on his performance v Hull, and good coaching. I'm not sure we're going to get that last part.

If you look at his underlying numbers which without seeing him play loads is all there is to go off, he's way below Digne in every category, defensive and offensive, as would be expected for a 22yo from Dynamo Kyiv

Everyone slagging off El Ghazi who hasn’t even played a minute yet. You gonna boo when he scores? Idiots. I have come to the conclusion that this place is a toxic mess. Everyone knows what's best for the club etc.. Gonna swerve this place as it's just like twiter full of melts.
Lucas Digne thread mate.

Innabit lad.

Thanks for the memories, the skills, the linking with Richarlison and Sig and the tireless effort you put in down the left when it felt liked no one else gave a f (cept Seamus of course).
At some stage playing with the likes of Schneiderlin, Sig, Davies, Gomes and pre Pickonannance is going to wear down any mortal.
Was going to wish ya luck but Stevie F G for FS, will put it down to PTSD and hope you get better soon.

It’s hilarious the old time bandit having a pop at the club. Considering he took 25mil out the club in wages and signing on fees. And didn’t even give us 10 good performances in 3yrs

I think he was decent his first two seasons, didn't really ever get a run in the final season and he was going to be sold last Jan but Carlo vetoed it.

He said similar in the summer though. You can separate the two out. There's something rotten at the club and the players know it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.