2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yearh but everton can never look beyond a manager who’s not managed here. if you think these players WOUDNT play for ferguson your crazy
How do you know they would? It’s these kind of statements I find so weird. Unless you’re around the team daily you can’t say with certainty that they all would give their all for Dunc.

If he’s taking over for a match or two fine, he’s never been anything other than an assistant for a failing side. Look elsewhere, it’s a wide world.

Honestly, no idea. I just think that while Benitez played himself out of the job, there's no obvious replacement that will get the results we need while destroying the Kenwright culture that infests the club. I would be shocked if they DON'T give it to Duncan for now - but I think that's an even bigger gamble than leaving Benitez in situ - and it means the Kenwright culture inveigles itself ever-more insidiously into the Goodison rafters. At this point, I don't know who could do a job for us given what's involved. If fans think it's all going to come right because Benitez is gone, I think they are in for a right land. The players are simply not good enough. You can always rely on them to let you down. Even our better players, like Richarlison or DCL, are, at best, one good game in three players. Our worst are one good game a season. I think we're in for an alarming few months.

Agree.

The board currently consists of DBB, Kenwright, Graeme Sharpe and possibly some other sod. Who among that lot has got the nous to get us out of this mess?

Sharp the only one who has football experience. Of which, does not intnatly qualify him to sort the football side of the business.

Honestly, no idea. I just think that while Benitez played himself out of the job, there's no obvious replacement that will get the results we need while destroying the Kenwright culture that infests the club. I would be shocked if they DON'T give it to Duncan for now - but I think that's an even bigger gamble than leaving Benitez in situ. At this point, I don't know who could do a job for us given what's involved. If fans think it's all going to come right because Benitez is gone, I think they are in for a right land. The players are simply not good enough. You can always rely on them to let you down. Even our better players, like Richarlison or DCL, are, at best, one good game in three players. Our worst are one good game a season. I think we're in for an alarming few months.

i can’t see them not we we need points

How do you know they would? It’s these kind of statements I find so weird. Unless you’re around the team daily you can’t say with certainty that they all would give their all for Dunc.

If he’s taking over for a match or two fine, he’s never been anything other than an assistant for a failing side. Look elsewhere, it’s a wide world.

but everton don’t do they? we need points mate end of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.