2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A positive is that we have made the decision before we hit the relegation zone like under Silva and koeman. So even if an interim manager has a poor couple of games, we have breathing space.

Hope you're right but honestly what I seen yesterday, the noises in Dec then seeing that from Evra today makes me think it's def him. I think Rooney would be a good appointment come summer when we're safe and he has a preseason and window to sort it out but bringing him in now when we're in a relegation battle has Alan Shearer vibes for me. Only thing that relaxes me about it abit is how well he is doing this season at Derby

honestly mate it won’t be he’s not been slim a footballing job long enough

Not condoning any of that behaviour at all, it is disgusting, but he knew what he was doing by joining the club , after all he knows the city.

I suppose the kings ransom he was getting paid was worth taking that chance.

Just maybe he shouldn’t have made disparaging comments about the club in the past.

That whole "small club" thing never bothered me. Just after a derby that didn't go his way and he was probably very peeved about it.

What did bother me was his dour "small club" tactical outlook. Rank hypocrisy. Live by the sword....

Name me another manager who had death threats placed on banners near his house, spray painted on walls, banners hung up around the stadium and training grounds. The sheer amount of abuse he got from fans who were willingly wanting us to lose every week. Got next to nothing to spend in the summer. Etc etc.
The rs are known for stuff like bullets in the post of anyone they don't like. Oldham's owner got a bullet in the post the other day. Don't be making out like Everton fans are to blame and benitez is a victim.

0_Lucas-Digne.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.