Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts for voting:

1: Big Dunc: He is great as a kick-up-the-backside, which is good for a temp boost, long run nah!!!
2. Frank Lampard: Much as a I love him as a player, he is a pushover? (It seems I do not pretend to know the reality)
3. Rudi Garcia: Don't know much about him to be fair.
4. Jose Mourinho: He is out dated(?), is divisive, is on the decline, attracts wrong kind of attention from press. But on the other hand he knows how to setup a defense/team, what we need right now (Yeah, I voted Mourinho, and now am braced for the bricks being thrown at me :D)
5. Graham Potter: He ain't coming here is he? Why would he leave Brighton where he is got something going, and can become bigger over the next couple years?
6. Roberto Martinez: ROFLMAO. This is a replacement for Cheese Toast option, right!!! Right?? Right??
The only positive about Frank is the Chelsea connection given their talent factory

How many PL Titles have we won?

How many Domestic Cups have we won in the PL era?

How many times have we played in the Champions League group stages since the advent of the PL?

That's how modern-day "Big Clubs" are defined...
that's our Everton. Nothing won since 1995. But that's how we have always been. Nothing won from 1939 to 1963. Nothing won from from 1970 to 1984. And now this run. We must be due something . Anything.
Not really what you have been discussing. But we always have been an under achieving football club. Not just getting things right.
Time now to win something. Hopefully.

that's our Everton. Nothing won since 1995. But that's how we have always been. Nothing won from 1939 to 1963. Nothing won from from 1970 to 1984. And now this run. We must be due something . Anything.
Not really what you have been discussing. But we always have been an under achieving football club. Not just getting things right.
Time now to win something. Hopefully.
Well, we're probably closer to winning the Championship than, say, the FA Cup if that's any consolation...

Status
Not open for further replies.