Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth is, Roberto was the best manager we've had since Moyes (though arguments for Carlo are fair to). The players he brought in were hit or miss but the fact he was able to do far more with less than any manager since says something.
After his 1st season and he went and dismantled the foundations left by Moyes he was exposed for his naive tactics and without Lukaku and a yet to overthink things Barkley he would never of got to a 3rd season....

zzPROP140412-032-Sunderland_Everton.jpg
?

Moshiri sacked him and created a vacuum of mediocrity ever since. We need stabilit. He should have been given a season with the money Moshiri was handing out. It was a dire decision as has the ability to keep making. Martinez deserves another shot.
Sorry, he’s got the best squad in the world and will win nothing with them
He’s average

They must have had encouragement from Martinez if already progressing. Very surprised in a World Cup year, and more so with it being in November. Surely he won't walk on out Belgium for this mess?
The Belgian back four is ancient there are no players to replace the stalwarts so maybe he knows he has no chance at the World Cup.

We currently have no manager - the right manager is likely not available - if Martinez is available until the summer to caretake you can see the logic.

Otherwise we have to give whoever is available a 3 year contract, transfer kitty and compensation again.

Hahaha you virtually couldn’t pick 2 worse managers to go to. One is absolutely finished, the other we’ve sacked for being inept before.
I'm going to admit to voting Martinez in the poll. But only because I'm increasingly of the opinion that Everton nowadays are a multi-modal performance art project. As such the only real entertainment they provide is via social media content and reaction.

Plus I know @davek would be reborn and on fire.

I know, I know. I'm a bad man.

Truth is, Roberto was the best manager we've had since Moyes (though arguments for Carlo are fair to). The players he brought in were hit or miss but the fact he was able to do far more with less than any manager since says something.
Roberto pissed all over that ginger get as a coach.

That first season = best season of football since the 80s glory days. No question whatsoever.

I'll tell you something else: his last season here finishing midtable and getting to two cup SFs would be seen as a golden age for the club now.

Status
Not open for further replies.