• Yes mate

• No lad

• Cheese on toast

• I’m dead angry at a screen.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everton.jpg

Now hear me out on this but I’ve been thinking that there has to be something else that is a consistent in the failure of repeated Everton managers with an owner backing them financially. Obviously it’s not nice to hear this but do we as fans cause the toxicity around our club that means all are doomed to fail? Not saying it’s entirely the fans fault but the atmosphere of hysteria created by Evertonians is worse than Geordies, young players abused by fat dars or over hyped by FIFA obsessed millennials don’t stand a chance. Current narrative is that Moshiri is failing Everton but in my mind the fans are in cahoots with him after celebrating wildly a rich stranger taking over the club more than we celebrated the last trophy in 1995. Evertonians deserve better is a strap line used often but why do they deserve better and is this part of the entitled narrative that burdens anyone trying to fix the problem? Some, well many, Evertonians sabotage managerial appointments from the start as it wasn’t the manager they wanted and scouted themselves, so want to be proved right in their heads by the manager’s failure rather than Everton success.
Maybe we aren't the most patient set of fans, but sometimes it's obvious that an appointment isn't working and never will, especially the most recent one

Now hear me out on this but I’ve been thinking that there has to be something else that is a consistent in the failure of repeated Everton managers with an owner backing them financially. Obviously it’s not nice to hear this but do we as fans cause the toxicity around our club that means all are doomed to fail? Not saying it’s entirely the fans fault but the atmosphere of hysteria created by Evertonians is worse than Geordies, young players abused by fat dars or over hyped by FIFA obsessed millennials don’t stand a chance. Current narrative is that Moshiri is failing Everton but in my mind the fans are in cahoots with him after celebrating wildly a rich stranger taking over the club more than we celebrated the last trophy in 1995. Evertonians deserve better is a strap line used often but why do they deserve better and is this part of the entitled narrative that burdens anyone trying to fix the problem? Some, well many, Evertonians sabotage managerial appointments from the start as it wasn’t the manager they wanted and scouted themselves, so want to be proved right in their heads by the manager’s failure rather than Everton success.

Big fan of how you went after both the Everton dars and entitled FIFA obsessed millenials.

P1ss off redchite!

Remember when the whole stadium boo'd Anichebe for turning down a contract offer, one it turned out, that he didn't turn down, because it hadn't even been offered to him yet?
Basically, the Everton crowd are a bunch of angry ****s, but... Footballers get paid to cheer us up, so do yer jobs you winging milionaire turds and we wouldn't be so grumpy would we?
As for ref's... well tbh, not much you can do. Just get on the pitch and brace yourself.

I am not liking this current trend to blame fat dars for all the club's problems and as a not so fat dar I want to accept my part of the responsibility for the demise of the club.

Are we talking all Everton fans or match going blues. Think toxic atmospheres at Goodison has been around since I started going. Difference being now we’ve had almost a decade of crap football. The support is down on its knees.

We can all mostly see 'the wrong answers' they're all out there in plain sight...along with the few right answers, like little gold nuggets in the dirt.
Getting lucky and, even by accident, spotting the right answer is the hard part.
Me in 'stating the obvious' shocker.

Moshiri isn't lucky - well not so far and he's had enough goes.
The buy time option is Ferguson for 19 games...but no longer - OGS at united??

Fwiw I don't think the fans at ever to blame for horrendous decisions made by a select few individuals at a football club.

But why is it that Geordies are some kind of benchmark for fan discontent? Surely there are better examples? The vast, vast majority of our matchgoing support spent years gratefully swallowing whatever feces Ashley fed them without a hint of revolt or militance. 'Toon Toon Black and White Army!', 'you fat Cockney [Poor language removed]!' sit on our hands, another defeat at the hands of Pardew/McClaren/Bruce, go home, forget about it till next Saturday, rinse and repeat.

I've actually been griefed by fellow fans for trying to get them to act like whatever it is you see them as. For years the support was incredibly passive but for the SackPardew campaign - which came after a good couple of years of the team regressing under him - and a few creative flags photographed outside the ground during the Bruce days. (Not to take anything away from the absolute diamonds who did try and do something for the greater good of the club).

Meanwhile you've got Boro fans chucking season tickets at dugouts, Villa fans chucking cabbages on the pitch, West Ham fans protesting by the thousand, Blackpool boycotting the stadium, Arsenal fans wanting Wenger out, etc etc. The list goes on and on; there surely isn't a club out there whose fans haven't called for the manager's head at some point, etc? So what's with the Newcastle obsession? Genuine question.

We are not part of the problem. We are observers. Our input is to voice approval or disapproval. We have no part in the decision making process.

Our only levers are booing or supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.