Wayne Rooney as the next Everton Manager

• Yes

Votes: 325 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 267 45.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. The club is a mess at the moment and Wayne simply doesn’t have the experience or the knowledge to sort this out. Maybe in the future he will be an option, but it’s too soon now.

I like him much better as a manager but at 36 I dont think this is a good idea. I also think if he becomes a succes, hes bound for Man U in a blink.

If another manager had derby in mid table (which is effectively where they would be without the points deduction) they wouldn’t be considered for the role.

If they hadn't a pot to piss in, dealing with issues behind the scenes with a club going into adminstration, players taking wage cuts, unable to sign players, rely on academy players and free transfers and in the mix of that skip fire...get midtable...

I think they do a sterling job here which is its own mess.

Or we can get fellers in with "football philosophies" who are out of the job at the moment for failing at their previous job

So is his wallet, just because he's from crocky doesn't mean he's thick, he doesn't come across as thick in his latest interviews.
Absolutely . He's always sounded monotonous and either manic or half asleep but he's always been a player with intelligence especially since he joined United where for a few years he was the main playmaker .
I don't think he's thick at all .

Status
Not open for further replies.