Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This next manager is our most important ever. Previous mistakes should be considered by the king makers. Why was Koeman so carp, how did he dupe us? How did Benetiz convince us he was capable of anything more than getting through the tunnel without sweating? In those sacred rooms, be honest about how you were taken for mugs.
We need to get this club to safety this season. I dont care if we win or draw ugly. We need points. Can we do that with this squad?
Dogs of War part 2 is needed for next 19? Games.
Maybe telling DF thats the job until summer, get in some grafters and tougher players and getcstuck in.
In the background, sort out the hangers on, the wage stealers. Source football knowledgable replacements. Not those who have failed elsewhere.
Between now and summer, find a manager who isnt scared of and knows how big a job he is taking on and let him start building an Everton side for the future.

…..ooooh, I always have a stronger view on who I don’t want than do want & I don’t want Ferguson, Mourinho, NES or Martinez.

I’d be ok with Rooney or Lampard. I think Lampard is the safer longer-term appointment but Rooney is more likely to give us the immediate bounce we need.
That’s my exact feeling on everything mentioned so far. Strong no to those four, wouldn’t mind Lampard or Rooney, think Rooney would hit the ground running a bit more because of the buzz around the place.

We’ve got a strategic review being carried out by the same people that need replacing.

We’ve just hired & fired a manager the fans didn’t want and seemingly half the club didn’t.

We’re apparently interviewing a manager the fans protested to get out 5 years ago and cost Moshiri £10m in compo.

Who on Earth has any faith the next few weeks are going to go well? We are a laughing stock.
We basically don't have anyone with the correct skills in any of the top jobs within a football club
Moshiri needed and needs a David Gill ,David dein type to run the football side of things and why he cannot see that five years down the line going through countless managers beggars belief.

Sorry if this has been posted already. On 4G and have the "Tight Git" data plan so unable to check. If you like David Squires, this week is all about us.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...fael-benitez-sacking-everton-merseyside-blues

Can get it to be a link. Sorry.

Can't work out how to fix this, seems to be an issue with the guardian.

The following error occurred while fetching metadata from URL https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...fael-benitez-sacking-everton-merseyside-blues
Could not fetch metadata from URL with error: Could not get a valid request URL

Status
Not open for further replies.