Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
It’s £100m he’s put in to acquire shares, it’s not some spontaneous act of generosity?

And ?? What do you want ?? I suck with it too ?? Gold plated tickets?? For him to get an Everton tattoo on his face ??

If he did all them, you would still find something to moan about.

He is come to try and win, and is finding it hard, but least he is putting HIS money where his mouthy is, he is backing us / himself.

Last edited:
And ?? What do you want ?? I suck with it too ?? Gold plated tickets?? For him to get an Everton tattoo on his face ??

He is come to try and win, and is finding it hard, but least he is putting HIS money where his mouthy is, he is backing us / himself.
It'd be nice if he didn't remove the voices of minority shareholders.

The issue is that he could easily get much more success with far less money, if he appointed better people and took better advice. Sometimes doing less and delegating more is what is needed.

And I know that's not always easy. I'm bad at it myself and always think I can do a better job myself. I actually admire people who delegate well, it's a skill I am not good at.

Suppose any billionaire who dips his toes into buying a football club lays himself open to risks which his previous business experience is little help. Much responsibility is placed on so called football experts and their judgement. I don't blame Moshiri for the failure of his appointments which would all, including Rafael, have been recommended to him. He should be thanked for investing his loot in EFC despite the disappointing results so far. No investment equals little chance of success.

Or its him commiting more money to the club, another £100 million that he will not be getting back.

Are you putting £100 million in ??

He has sorted this gound for us, something nobody else has done for almost 30 years.

Fans moaned about communication....and now he has communicated, and told of how he is commited to the club.

Oh yeah, terrible words, lets hound him out and let someone from that massive waiting list of billionaires waiting to sink money into us.

Sooo many fans need to get a grip and get on with their lives, he he is trying, and putting money in.
He will get it back the same as all the other money he's invested when he sells the club.

Do you think he's just writing this money off?

He's just made more shares and bought them diluting the ownership of minor shareholders.

That's all this 100 million has done.

None of this is out of the goodness in his heart.

He will get it back the same as all the other money he's invested when he sells the club.

Do you think he's just writing this money off?

He's just made more shares and bought them diluting the ownership of minor shareholders.

That's all this 100 million has done.

None of this is out of the goodness in his heart.

At what point is it supposed to be “out of the goodness of his heart”? Is that what you require to not moan?

Not sure why that is a criteria to be our owner / majority shareholder.

Mad our fans…we want a rich owner…but for him to not actually own us and must have agm’s when we want, he must listen to every know it all fan, he must give away money out of the goodness of his heart….and must never make mistakes….and if he does has to be able to turn back time, and give a platform for those fans to say “i told you so”….the same fans who have no experience in what they are talking about…while kicking about in 9-5 jobs!!!!

His largesse and commitment is unquestioned, but any man eulogising "The Chairman" as some kind of football expert deserves to lose the money he invested.

That statement today tells us that Farhad is, basically, being held hostage by Kenwright. Whatever hold he has on him is malevolent and corrosive to any attempt to modernise this football club.